Sold. 4-36.5/14/15 Grand Prix RVT - mud tires mounted $200 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > Great Lakes 4x4 Marketplace > Completed Sales
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Completed Sales A place to find the market value on parts/vehicles

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old March 4th, 2009, 04:23 PM   #1
Camo-5
And yet another Heap.....
 
Camo-5's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-18-07
Location: Shelby TOWNSHIP, MI, NOT SHELBY!!
Posts: 935
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default Sold. 4-36.5/14/15 Grand Prix RVT - mud tires mounted $200

I have a set of 4-36.5x14x15 Grand Prix RVT tires mounted on (ugly) wagon wheels with 5 on 4.5 pattern. 2 of the tires have 75%+ tread and have no leaks. The other 2 are worn to about 25%. One has a nail (slow leak) and the other has a rim leak. All 4 tires have some weather checking. I would repair the nail / rim leak if I was going to remount and keep them, but I'm not and don't want to mess with it.

$200

Last edited by Camo-5; August 26th, 2010 at 06:31 PM.
Camo-5 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old March 4th, 2009, 05:11 PM   #2
jeepguy74
Senior Member
 
jeepguy74's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-14-06
Location: wellston (west of cadillac)
Posts: 2,861
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

im intrested...anything you looking for in a trade????
jeepguy74 is offline  
Old March 4th, 2009, 08:15 PM   #3
Camo-5
And yet another Heap.....
 
Camo-5's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-18-07
Location: Shelby TOWNSHIP, MI, NOT SHELBY!!
Posts: 935
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Pm'd.
Camo-5 is offline  
Old March 5th, 2009, 08:25 PM   #4
Camo-5
And yet another Heap.....
 
Camo-5's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-18-07
Location: Shelby TOWNSHIP, MI, NOT SHELBY!!
Posts: 935
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Bump.
Camo-5 is offline  
Old March 6th, 2009, 05:11 PM   #5
Camo-5
And yet another Heap.....
 
Camo-5's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-18-07
Location: Shelby TOWNSHIP, MI, NOT SHELBY!!
Posts: 935
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Price drop bump. Get 'em outta here.
Camo-5 is offline  
Old March 6th, 2009, 07:43 PM   #6
broncobuyer
Senior Member
 
broncobuyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-17-08
Location: holland MI
Posts: 102
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

what city are you located in?
broncobuyer is offline  
Old March 6th, 2009, 08:05 PM   #7
Camo-5
And yet another Heap.....
 
Camo-5's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-18-07
Location: Shelby TOWNSHIP, MI, NOT SHELBY!!
Posts: 935
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Shelby Township, not Shelby. I'm on the East side of the state
Camo-5 is offline  
Old March 10th, 2009, 12:29 PM   #8
Camo-5
And yet another Heap.....
 
Camo-5's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-18-07
Location: Shelby TOWNSHIP, MI, NOT SHELBY!!
Posts: 935
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Or Best Offer!!!!!
Camo-5 is offline  
Old March 11th, 2009, 09:39 AM   #9
Chainer
Member
 
Join Date: 01-23-09
Location: The Soo, MI
Posts: 95
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Are they 15x8" wheels?
Chainer is offline  
Old March 11th, 2009, 09:53 AM   #10
Camo-5
And yet another Heap.....
 
Camo-5's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-18-07
Location: Shelby TOWNSHIP, MI, NOT SHELBY!!
Posts: 935
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Yes they are 15x8"
Camo-5 is offline  
Old March 13th, 2009, 07:14 PM   #11
Camo-5
And yet another Heap.....
 
Camo-5's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-18-07
Location: Shelby TOWNSHIP, MI, NOT SHELBY!!
Posts: 935
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Sold.
Camo-5 is offline  
 
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > Great Lakes 4x4 Marketplace > Completed Sales

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:52 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.13569 seconds with 55 queries