Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

I'm a huge jerkoff

24K views 166 replies 50 participants last post by  firehawk 
#1 · (Edited)
I burned both my hands on a George Forman grill.:mad:

#13 ·
Your right you have owned it for years. Wasn't it the one you let ERIC (c) use at the house that wayne lived in????????:tonka: JACKASS!!!!! should of used spary on Pam :gay:

#14 ·
you are the reason products have all those crazy warning stan, like do not use in tub, to not lick, do not use on genitals etc.

Nice !

We all done some pretty stupid burns and cuts, though most of mine i had gotten out of my system by highschool. Give your self credit your still young at heart if you can burn yourself in such a silly manner on a foreman grill.

Next time spill the grease on your crotch or something for bonus clumsy points :tonka:

Shoulda used a ron popiel rotissery oven if you were gonna cook informerical style: "you just set it and forget it !"

#21 ·
KILLER"B"468 said:
Your right you have owned it for years. Wasn't it the one you let ERIC (c) use at the house that wayne lived in????????:tonka: JACKASS!!!!! should of used spary on Pam :gay:

HAHAHA you mean this one.

I just hit it with a little 409 and brought it home to cook for my family.

That one went right to the trash.:sonicjay:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.