So, its supposed to snow tonight... - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old January 19th, 2009, 04:52 PM   #1
FlatFender
Tap Tap Splat
 
FlatFender's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Raleigh NC
Posts: 15,782
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default So, its supposed to snow tonight...

and people are going fucking crazy. At work, people are already calling out for tomorrow, even though not a single snowflake has fallen yet. On my way home, people are already putting their SUVs in the ditch. I filled up the jeep not because of the possible "snow storm" but because I needed gas, and there were probably 100 cars waiting to get gas at the gas station.

The best part is that because everyone at work knows that I am from Michigan, I am on call tomorrow if the store cannot open because of the massive 2"-4" of snow we might get.

BTW, Immortal can suck my nuts.
FlatFender is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old January 19th, 2009, 04:53 PM   #2
iwantawrangler
The land of Boredom..
 
iwantawrangler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-24-08
Location: Southwest, Mi
Posts: 4,208
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to iwantawrangler
Default

haha that sucks. Oh Noz! snow= teh end of da world!
iwantawrangler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2009, 04:58 PM   #3
booblinker
Trailer Trash
 
booblinker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-29-06
Location: Leonard, mi
Posts: 9,936
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to booblinker
Default


My bro lives in portland, and if they have any snow at all you can get a ticket if you don't have chains on your tires.
__________________
-2001 Tahoe original 5.3 4x4 only 435k
-Down to 2 three wheelers
-1985 V65 Magna
-1978 F100
-1973 CT70 with 125cc motor
booblinker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2009, 06:04 PM   #4
BRUSER
Senior Member
 
BRUSER's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-08-06
Location: WestSide Michigan
Posts: 1,326
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Be happy they are going to stay home, there is nothing more dangerous than a hillbilly driving in snow... If they don't stay off the road, you won't be able to go anywhere because they will bve plugging the road
BRUSER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2009, 06:07 PM   #5
FQXehhhh
Senior Member
 
FQXehhhh's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-20-06
Location: Dexter
Posts: 2,312
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

I had a friend who moved out there last year and his first day of work got cancelled because they were supposed to get a couple inches of snow.
FQXehhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2009, 06:09 PM   #6
disorder xj
Happy,happy,joy,joy
 
disorder xj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-13-06
Location: Mio MI.
Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlatFender View Post
and people are going fucking crazy. At work, people are already calling out for tomorrow, even though not a single snowflake has fallen yet. On my way home, people are already putting their SUVs in the ditch. I filled up the jeep not because of the possible "snow storm" but because I needed gas, and there were probably 100 cars waiting to get gas at the gas station.

The best part is that because everyone at work knows that I am from Michigan, I am on call tomorrow if the store cannot open because of the massive 2"-4" of snow we might get.

BTW, Immortal can suck my nuts.
down here people can't drive in the rain . If it was to snow look out .
disorder xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2009, 06:10 PM   #7
KyleXJ555
you broke your knuckle!
 
Join Date: 05-02-08
Location: Rochester Hills, MI
Posts: 140
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to KyleXJ555
Default

i wonder what people in florida would do if it suddenly snowed like 6 inches.. lol id like to watch everyone
KyleXJ555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2009, 06:43 PM   #8
pizzaman
Senior Member
 
pizzaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Independence Twsp, North Oakland County
Posts: 935
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Why do you want Immortal to suck your nuts?
pizzaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2009, 06:52 PM   #9
Big Daddy Rubicon
There watching me! (.)(.)
 
Big Daddy Rubicon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Concord NC
Posts: 11,454
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzaman View Post
Why do you want Immortal to suck your nuts?
X 2 ??
__________________
So I'm a asshole, so what!:finger:

[QUOTE=a.j. hall;1528363]
I will race BDR in my car......and lose.
[/QUOTE]
Big Daddy Rubicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2009, 07:22 PM   #10
FlatFender
Tap Tap Splat
 
FlatFender's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Raleigh NC
Posts: 15,782
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzaman View Post
Why do you want Immortal to suck your nuts?
He was praying that it would snow on me this winter...
FlatFender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2009, 07:29 PM   #11
badazzamc
Get Some
 
badazzamc's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Swartz Creek Mi
Posts: 4,219
iTrader: (24)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

thats funny
badazzamc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2009, 09:10 PM   #12
FlatFender
Tap Tap Splat
 
FlatFender's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Raleigh NC
Posts: 15,782
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

so, its 46* outside and raining. They just canceled school tomorrow. HILARIOUS.
FlatFender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2009, 10:44 PM   #13
sQUEAK003
Irish R&B Singer
 
sQUEAK003's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-10-06
Location: Monroe (work in Ann Arbor)
Posts: 4,789
iTrader: (17)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

what a bunch of poons
__________________
'09 "Sparkly Tan" Jeep Patriot

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-us/306663.png

CLICK HERE TO GET RID OF ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCK_4xCustoms View Post
cunt punt, it's like a reset switch for women.
sQUEAK003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2009, 10:46 PM   #14
MotoX5874
unbound
 
MotoX5874's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-27-07
Location: `
Posts: 787
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlatFender View Post
so, its 46* outside and raining. They just canceled school tomorrow. HILARIOUS.
what the hell? too bad it's not supposed to snow here
MotoX5874 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2009, 10:48 PM   #15
FlatFender
Tap Tap Splat
 
FlatFender's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Raleigh NC
Posts: 15,782
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX5874 View Post
what the hell? too bad it's not supposed to snow here
I know. My thermometer now says 42*, and its not raining quite so much. I just went for a run and no snow.

I can just imagine what the commute to work would be like tomorrow if I had to go to work...
FlatFender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2009, 11:04 PM   #16
PCK_4xCustoms
r00t4r3d
 
PCK_4xCustoms's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-20-08
Location: livonia
Posts: 1,913
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to PCK_4xCustoms
Default

46* and raining and they canceled school?!

it was -20* at NOON last week and we still had class lmao
PCK_4xCustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2009, 11:07 PM   #17
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,429
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Flatfender, do remember giving us a bunch of crap because our weather sucks. Karma
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2009, 11:10 PM   #18
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

no one here can drive in snow either. fucking idiots.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2009, 11:19 PM   #19
FlatFender
Tap Tap Splat
 
FlatFender's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Raleigh NC
Posts: 15,782
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
Flatfender, do remember giving us a bunch of crap because our weather sucks. Karma
I disagree. One day of snow + a day off work because of it is never a bad thing. I lived in Northern Michigan for 23 years, I can handle 3" of snow for a day or two.
FlatFender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2009, 11:27 PM   #20
Fraser
Senior Member
 
Fraser's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-06
Location: Howell/Hartland
Posts: 4,194
iTrader: (27)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Fraser
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
no one here can drive in snow either. fucking idiots.
cant do much better w/o it either
Fraser is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:34 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.33904 seconds with 80 queries