Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

I can't believe it.

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Nuggets 
#1 ·
-3 degrees this morning. 1994 IDI turbo 7.3 in a Ford pickup NOT plugged in. It started!!!!!! I hope it does it again tomorrow because my block heater is on the fritz.

#2 ·
I used to have pretty good luck on my old IDI not being pluged in, but I put new gp's in it when I got it. Sucks having to change the heater with all the fluid in it. But on the plus side I remember the heater being only like $40 ish from the International dealer.

#5 ·
Sheese Bill, you act like you have the worst job in the world. I spent 6 of 8 hours outside working on equipment when it was -3 in the morning and got up to 9 in the afternoon. The wind was almost non-existant so it really wasn't so bad. One of the guys at Merrill Tool came out and told me my job must really suck. I told him "hell no"! I get to see the outside and travel all over the central part of the state to do my job. I can even stop and get a munchie or soda when ever I want. I just wish I liked the people I work with as much as I enjoy my job.

#6 ·
2000 SD 7.3 usually park in the garage. Thurs night had to park outside. Didn't plug it in. Checked the weather station I have when I got up in the am. -14 :( Hit the remote start on the truck. Started first try:thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.