Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1998 zj ? NEW PICS! UPDATE

2K views 25 replies 13 participants last post by  iwantawrangler 
#1 · (Edited)
so im looking at a 98 zj, 318. auto, leather, i believe its a limited. pretty good condition, a couple small dents a few small scratches, hatch lock doesnt work, cracked windshield. not bad tho. has 185k. what do you guys thinks this is worth? are the 318s good for higher mileage?jeep is stock, with good tread on the tires,

EDIT:

Ok, this is a 93, it has been confirmed, the guy is older, and has some medical problems, and was confused. its is a 93!

#6 ·
The 4.0, in the Jeep world, is more tried and true, but the 5.2 seems to be a rather reliable engine as well.

I was concerned about it and made a thread: http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17777

As for a fair price, I paid $2000 for my 98 ZJ with 176,XXX miles with the engine has been replaced. Small problems, like yours. I think anywhere from $1900-$2300 would be fair. Would like to see some bigger pics though.

#14 ·
93 or 94, there is no flipper glass.

#18 ·
93 or 94 with that Interior. 95 had the awesome fluffy pillow seats. 96-98 had a much more modern look.

Also on 96+ the front grill was bigger and the bumper dropped down to accommodate for. it.

Those are also the older rim Style.

This is a 1994, notice rims and grille

1996, notice Rims and grille

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.