Jeep Skool - Page 10 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Trail Rides & 4x4 Events
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old November 30th, 2009, 05:21 PM   #181
Swampdog02
Wakley Creek Wacos!
 
Swampdog02's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-10-09
Location: Horton, MI
Posts: 1,043
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronprice View Post
R&V open the first weekend and TT has all their events on the 3rd weekend. That leaves one week for the Honey Do- List.
Bundy Hill Open will plan to be open the second weekend of every month over the winter.
Put the Honey Do-List down and go wheeling!
Swampdog02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old November 30th, 2009, 05:23 PM   #182
02trailblazin
FROM JEEPS TO TRACKERS
 
02trailblazin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-24-09
Location: Jerome,MI
Posts: 991
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

hes talkin bout the last weekend of every month for the honey do list
02trailblazin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2009, 06:24 PM   #183
95geo
newbie
 
95geo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: dryden
Posts: 5,775
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kyle_ View Post
Kelly's family owns the BP Corner store
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan View Post
Is that the same BP corner store that is the mandatory meeting spot before being lead to the skool?
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kyle_ View Post
You would be correct Stan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan View Post
How convenient.
Just in case anyone missed that.....

What a joke.
95geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2009, 06:40 PM   #184
Icemanii
GLFWDA Land Use Committee
 
Icemanii's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: 48085
Posts: 5,233
iTrader: (16)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronprice View Post
Thank YOU !! Dont for get Bundy and Twisted Trails Fun parks as well.
I stand corrected as both of these fine parks are also well within a shorter drive time.
Icemanii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2009, 06:44 PM   #185
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...
 
whiterhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-07-06
Location: Davisburg MI
Posts: 21,311
iTrader: (21)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

OK in case anyone missed it,
R&V will be open the first weekend of each month.
Bundy Hill will be open the second weekend of each month.
TT will be open the third weekend of each month.
Honey do's and rig repairs will happen the 4th weekend of each month.

Who has time for Jeepskool?

Actually I think it's pretty cool how the 3 parks in Michigan are willing to work together. Kudo's to you all.
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2009, 07:49 PM   #186
_Kyle_
Senior Member
 
_Kyle_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-13-09
Location: Montgomery Village, MD/Lambertville, MI
Posts: 1,000
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to _Kyle_
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
OK in case anyone missed it,
R&V will be open the first weekend of each month.
Bundy Hill will be open the second weekend of each month.
TT will be open the third weekend of each month.
Honey do's and rig repairs will happen the 4th weekend of each month.

Who has time for Jeepskool?

Actually I think it's pretty cool how the 3 parks in Michigan are willing to work together. Kudo's to you all.
MI parks rock. I need to make it to TT and R&V asap... never been to either.
_Kyle_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2009, 07:50 PM   #187
2000xjclassic
Member
 
Join Date: 11-29-09
Location: Cleveland Ohio
Posts: 37
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
Does he have the audacity to think that no other park in the country is safe or kid friendly??? Does he have the audacity to believe that all other parks allow drinking on the premises, don't have speed limits, don't have directional arrows, don't have trail ratings, haven't dealt with injury or death????
That's not at all what I meant. Sorry if I was a little unclear. I meant that JeepSkool would not be built around the same principles that other ORV parks are. At JeepSkool it is about more than just the Jeeping, it is about getting out with the ones you love. That may entail tackling a tough obstacle, cruising through the woods, fishing, hiking, shooting, boat riding, hanging out around the campfire, all of that good stuff that makes life worth living. This is not to say at all that we won't obviously share rules with other parks that have been around for a while.


Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
2000xjclassic, I appreciate your efforts. But, I can't understand why you are now the chosen one to smooth the waters. It needs to come from Kelly.
Thank you. I am no chosen one. I was directed to GL4x4 from Pirate 4x4 where I was responding to a thread about the heavy equipment extractions. Once I started responding on this thread, I figured it would be a good move to stay and answer any more questions that might come up.

If any body has any more legitimate questions about JeepSkool, post up or PM me.
2000xjclassic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2009, 09:07 PM   #188
Rockstar
sɐƃǝʌ sɐן
 
Rockstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-25-07
Location: Taylor,Mi
Posts: 8,504
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kareless View Post
Well well now if you weren't an ass you might know that Anthony has a ZJ not an XJ

Oh and I am at Rocks & Valleys every weekend they are open, cooking and helping people out not being a dumb ass and running my mouth
yea stop running your mouth dumb ass

So i said XJ and not ZJ really who cares your crying about Burnt Milk

and Tony is my sister i never had so what..
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2009, 09:20 PM   #189
kareless
Dirty Little Girl!
 
kareless's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-24-07
Location: Harrison, Mi
Posts: 4,248
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

kareless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2009, 09:35 PM   #190
ronprice
Senior Member
 
ronprice's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-03-07
Location: Harrison/ Mi.
Posts: 4,987
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BURNT MILK. Much better then split milk.. I am going to get some Ice cream Now!!!
ronprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2009, 09:44 PM   #191
kareless
Dirty Little Girl!
 
kareless's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-24-07
Location: Harrison, Mi
Posts: 4,248
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

what kind of ice cream?? Can I have some?
kareless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2009, 10:06 PM   #192
Grassman
RFK
 
Grassman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-10-08
Location: Belmont, Mi
Posts: 18,698
iTrader: (16)
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000xjclassic View Post
He wants to start with a clean slate and do it the way he thinks it should be done. To him, this means a Safe, Legal, and Family Fun place to wheel.
his attitude is a clear indication of that

as a business owner, i understand that everything i do or say is advertising. he should keep that in mind before he makes himself look like an ass.

but i also remember he is a big shot who is on a first name basis with "rick", maybe he is just too important for me and my wrinkled up $20.00 bill
Grassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2009, 10:07 PM   #193
High Center Hancho
In the band!
 
Join Date: 07-10-07
Location: Genesee County
Posts: 13,062
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000xjclassic View Post
That's not at all what I meant. Sorry if I was a little unclear. I meant that JeepSkool would not be built around the same principles that other ORV parks are. At JeepSkool it is about more than just the Jeeping, it is about getting out with the ones you love. That may entail tackling a tough obstacle, cruising through the woods, fishing, hiking, shooting, boat riding, hanging out around the campfire, all of that good stuff that makes life worth living. This is not to say at all that we won't obviously share rules with other parks that have been around for a while.




Thank you. I am no chosen one. I was directed to GL4x4 from Pirate 4x4 where I was responding to a thread about the heavy equipment extractions. Once I started responding on this thread, I figured it would be a good move to stay and answer any more questions that might come up.

If any body has any more legitimate questions about JeepSkool, post up or PM me.
You and robofag can go tickle each others buttholes...the more you post the more you sound like an owner trying to cover up the damage you have done under a different name. You keep saying you are a volunteer, and have nothing to gain but yet you go out of your way to seem like the nice guy, the guy that just wants everyone to see what a great place "fagskool" is....I tell you what, shove your park up your ass. I believe you stated robofag wants to run his park his way, and his way was degrading everybody that asked him questions, so why do you feel the need to smooth things over for him?
High Center Hancho is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2009, 10:10 PM   #194
kareless
Dirty Little Girl!
 
kareless's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-24-07
Location: Harrison, Mi
Posts: 4,248
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassman View Post
but i also remember he is a big shot who is on a first name basis with "rick", maybe he is just too important for me and my wrinkled up $20.00 bill
Most of the Rangers at Rocks and Valleys are on a first name basis with "Rick" and we will welcome you with open arms, feed you and make sure you have the time of your life! Oh and we will gladly accept your wrinkled up $20.00
kareless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2009, 10:26 PM   #195
ronprice
Senior Member
 
ronprice's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-03-07
Location: Harrison/ Mi.
Posts: 4,987
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassman View Post
his attitude is a clear indication of that

as a business owner, i understand that everything i do or say is advertising. he should keep that in mind before he makes himself look like an ass.

but i also remember he is a big shot who is on a first name basis with "rick", maybe he is just too important for me and my wrinkled up $20.00 bill
I have "RICK" on speed dial!!!
I will be glad to have your wrinkly 20. and try to give you a good time for it too. I can even get Kareless to help.
ronprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2009, 10:27 PM   #196
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 31,093
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Default

I had a bunch of responses, then i got sick of reading, then I just realised what a fucking doucher this guy is.....I hope in the 2 or 3 pages I skipped you guys didnt become friends with him again.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2009, 10:32 PM   #197
2000xjclassic
Member
 
Join Date: 11-29-09
Location: Cleveland Ohio
Posts: 37
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Center Hancho View Post
You and robofag can go tickle each others buttholes...the more you post the more you sound like an owner trying to cover up the damage you have done under a different name. You keep saying you are a volunteer, and have nothing to gain but yet you go out of your way to seem like the nice guy, the guy that just wants everyone to see what a great place "fagskool" is....I tell you what, shove your park up your ass. I believe you stated robofag wants to run his park his way, and his way was degrading everybody that asked him questions, so why do you feel the need to smooth things over for him?
I promise you, this is not Robocon under a different screen name. Google this screen name, check NAXJA and JeepSkool. There are posts from me on there since probably 2006. On JeepSkool since a year and a half ago. It would be awfully silly to go through 3 years of posting under a different name and a year of posting under two names on JeepSkool just so he could smooth things over here.

Also, please go back and read this thread in its entirety. A GL4X4 member started the thread about JeepSkool. Robocon came and answered some questions in a very respectable manner. All was going great untill somebody posted misleading information about the heavy equipment recovery. At this point everything went down hill and many of the posters in this thread were swearing JeepSkool up and down. At that point after JeepSkool had been put in a bad light did Robocon come in and respond poorly. Please keep in mind that he had been doing exactly as has been asked later in this thread (answering questions in a respectable manner).
2000xjclassic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2009, 10:36 PM   #198
_Kyle_
Senior Member
 
_Kyle_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-13-09
Location: Montgomery Village, MD/Lambertville, MI
Posts: 1,000
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to _Kyle_
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronprice View Post
I have "RICK" on speed dial!!!
I will be glad to have your wrinkly 20. and try to give you a good time for it too. I can even get Kareless to help.
Sounds like I need to make a trip up that way some time...got a buddy at CMU who likes wheeling...free lodging and partying
_Kyle_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2009, 10:39 PM   #199
High Center Hancho
In the band!
 
Join Date: 07-10-07
Location: Genesee County
Posts: 13,062
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000xjclassic View Post
I promise you, this is not Robocon under a different screen name. Google this screen name, check NAXJA and JeepSkool. There are posts from me on there since probably 2006. On JeepSkool since a year and a half ago. It would be awfully silly to go through 3 years of posting under a different name and a year of posting under two names on JeepSkool just so he could smooth things over here.

Also, please go back and read this thread in its entirety. A GL4X4 member started the thread about JeepSkool. Robocon came and answered some questions in a very respectable manner. All was going great untill somebody posted misleading information about the heavy equipment recovery. At this point everything went down hill and many of the posters in this thread were swearing JeepSkool up and down. At that point after JeepSkool had been put in a bad light did Robocon come in and respond poorly. Please keep in mind that he had been doing exactly as has been asked later in this thread (answering questions in a respectable manner).

and you really think people are going to believe you have nothing to gain? do you know what a bone hawk is? because you seem to fit the bill
High Center Hancho is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2009, 10:40 PM   #200
ronprice
Senior Member
 
ronprice's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-03-07
Location: Harrison/ Mi.
Posts: 4,987
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kyle_ View Post
Sounds like I need to make a trip up that way some time...got a buddy at CMU who likes wheeling...free lodging and partying
Dont forget the Casino and gambling
ronprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Trail Rides & 4x4 Events
Tags
1 learn to spell school, 500$ if we dont like you, bendoverfor500please?, byelooseryourfired!, ghey stormtroopers, god loves fags go here, heepstoolftl!, ho, i suck my own dick, jpfab orv park, out of business, pay $500 for rape?, poop on your excavator, rape, robocock rules, robodouche, slackjawed faggots, who's banging my wife!!!, wtf is with this place?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:28 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.40041 seconds with 81 queries