I met a bigot today. - Page 3 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old January 18th, 2009, 11:05 PM   #41
mudd_jumper
Senior Member
 
mudd_jumper's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-20-05
Location: Macomb Twp,MI
Posts: 5,126
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mideerslayer View Post
they forget that part

Wait a few weeks and when he doesnt save them from there own self maid hell, they will blame it on his white side
this is so true. it is the truth as they want to see it when they want to see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mideerslayer View Post
I honestly feel bad for the guy, because "most" of the black race think that he is going to snap his fingers and everything is going to change for them

mudd_jumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old January 19th, 2009, 12:39 AM   #42
sQUEAK003
Irish R&B Singer
 
sQUEAK003's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-10-06
Location: Monroe (work in Ann Arbor)
Posts: 4,789
iTrader: (17)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
Whoa, you can kick people out of the airport? hahahah

sweet
me too......but at another airport....
__________________
'09 "Sparkly Tan" Jeep Patriot

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-us/306663.png

CLICK HERE TO GET RID OF ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCK_4xCustoms View Post
cunt punt, it's like a reset switch for women.
sQUEAK003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2009, 03:01 AM   #43
tsaguy
drink the hotdog water.
 
tsaguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-17-08
Location: Big Mountain, Michigan 48458
Posts: 4,380
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sQUEAK003 View Post
me too......but at another airport....
Were you up at Flint for the geriatric charter flight to Laughlin? I seen several AvFlight peeps I never seen before.

I wonder as Mocha Jesus gets into office, will the minority race feel stronger in there quest to opress the white man?

Ahhhh well, off to the airport I will go!
tsaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2009, 06:02 AM   #44
Rattler
Home Sweet Homicide
 
Rattler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-17-06
Location: Bei City
Posts: 3,660
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Well at least we won't need Affirmative Blacktion anymore.
Rattler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2009, 09:02 AM   #45
mancelona_jeeper
Newbie
 
mancelona_jeeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-15-09
Location: Mancelona, MI
Posts: 29
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattler View Post
Well at least we won't need Affirmative Blacktion anymore.
I wouldn't count on that....people make careers out of this...
mancelona_jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2009, 09:07 AM   #46
jimhri
Senior Member
 
jimhri's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-17-07
Location: it's Tuesday so it must be Belguim
Posts: 3,366
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsaguy View Post
She finally said "I am so glad that Obama is in the white house cause soon your white ass ain't gonna have no job!".
just wait until:
1) 12:01 pm tomorrow after the swearing in and
2) all the folks who went to d.c. come home and start to polish their crowns & tiaras (especially in hollywierd)
then the fun will start
jimhri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2009, 09:42 AM   #47
DuffMan
Your Message Here
 
DuffMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: The Ile of Grosse
Posts: 5,845
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuel Fire Desire View Post
Dont these people know that obama is 1/2 white? Guess that doesnt matter.
Black enough to be the "first" black President, but NOT black enough to be mayor of Detroit.

Funny how that Congressional Black Caucus proclamation of Bill Clinton as the "first black President" (2001) seems to have faded away.

Not to mention some info that Andrew Jackson was likewise half-black, although had a more Caucasian appearance. His oldest brother allegedly was sold as a slave. Not black enough?

Likewise, Thomas Jefferson is alleged to be the son of a "half-breed Indian and a mulatto". His "jungle fever" is also well-documented.

Also, Calvin Coolidge freely admitted that his mother was at least partially black and Warren G. Harding's parents both had black ancestors - he even attended a school for freed slaves.

And when you're ready for deep conspiracy theory, Abe Lincoln is rumored to have had a black mother, and in his day was even called "Abraham Africanus the First" due to his dark skin, coarse hair, and facial features.
__________________
This is the Pub. Leave common sense at the door.
DuffMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2009, 10:01 AM   #48
Skooter_Built
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
 
Skooter_Built's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Whitelake, MI
Posts: 14,596
iTrader: (26)
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuffMan View Post
Black enough to be the "first" black President, but NOT black enough to be mayor of Detroit.

Funny how that Congressional Black Caucus proclamation of Bill Clinton as the "first black President" (2001) seems to have faded away.

Not to mention some info that Andrew Jackson was likewise half-black, although had a more Caucasian appearance. His oldest brother allegedly was sold as a slave. Not black enough?

Likewise, Thomas Jefferson is alleged to be the son of a "half-breed Indian and a mulatto". His "jungle fever" is also well-documented.

Also, Calvin Coolidge freely admitted that his mother was at least partially black and Warren G. Harding's parents both had black ancestors - he even attended a school for freed slaves.

And when you're ready for deep conspiracy theory, Abe Lincoln is rumored to have had a black mother, and in his day was even called "Abraham Africanus the First" due to his dark skin, coarse hair, and facial features.
quit with all that logic, you racist cracker. You just be flexin on a nigga's props.
__________________
I'm the man in White.

If you want peace, prepare for war!

Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.
Skooter_Built is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2009, 12:21 PM   #49
sQUEAK003
Irish R&B Singer
 
sQUEAK003's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-10-06
Location: Monroe (work in Ann Arbor)
Posts: 4,789
iTrader: (17)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsaguy View Post
Were you up at Flint for the geriatric charter flight to Laughlin? I seen several AvFlight peeps I never seen before.
nope....i sent all of my minions......im the supervisor and decided to send my whole shift and i stayed in my office and held down the fort.
__________________
'09 "Sparkly Tan" Jeep Patriot

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-us/306663.png

CLICK HERE TO GET RID OF ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCK_4xCustoms View Post
cunt punt, it's like a reset switch for women.
sQUEAK003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:29 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.22376 seconds with 47 queries