obama wins - Page 3 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old November 4th, 2008, 11:09 PM   #41
beaterk5
Senior Member
 
beaterk5's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-21-07
Location: dansville-48819
Posts: 1,084
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to beaterk5
Default

we shoulda elected ted nugent
beaterk5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old November 4th, 2008, 11:11 PM   #42
G-9CHEVY
CHEVY RULES
 
G-9CHEVY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-03-08
Location: ROCHESTER HILLS, MI.
Posts: 326
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

At Least Ted Respect "our Flag"
G-9CHEVY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2008, 11:11 PM   #43
mudd_jumper
Senior Member
 
mudd_jumper's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-20-05
Location: Macomb Twp,MI
Posts: 5,122
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-9CHEVY View Post
At Least Ted Respect "our Flag"
and the military
mudd_jumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2008, 11:12 PM   #44
gehtowheeler
what dreams are made of
 
gehtowheeler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-03-07
Location: davison
Posts: 468
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to gehtowheeler
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-9CHEVY View Post
At Least Ted Respect "our Flag"
hes also very intelligent
gehtowheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2008, 11:15 PM   #45
98ZJ318
RIP 2-15 12:20 AM
 
98ZJ318's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-05-08
Location: Kalamazoo/other
Posts: 1,637
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

also a BAMF, if not Ted then deff. chuck norris as president
98ZJ318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2008, 11:18 PM   #46
91wrangler
Senior Member
 
91wrangler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-10-07
Location: Wheaton, IL
Posts: 361
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to 91wrangler
Default

sounds like a plan, lets start it right now gl4x4

(start chant) norris nugent 2012, norris nugent 2012 (end chant)
91wrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2008, 11:18 PM   #47
zjkid
Senior Member
 
zjkid's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-18-07
Location: EL
Posts: 3,931
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

For the first time in my adult life, I'm not proud to be an American.
zjkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2008, 11:20 PM   #48
greenzj
Cleanest 5.9L ZJ around
 
greenzj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-25-08
Location: lima,ohio
Posts: 559
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudd_jumper View Post
I have two boys in and they are not happy about his either......


Thank you sons.
yeah i just re-up'd! fuck, bad idea
greenzj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2008, 11:21 PM   #49
beaterk5
Senior Member
 
beaterk5's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-21-07
Location: dansville-48819
Posts: 1,084
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to beaterk5
Default

and he doesn't want to change the national anthem either like a certain some one too
beaterk5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2008, 11:25 PM   #50
jeepguy74
Senior Member
 
jeepguy74's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-14-06
Location: wellston (west of cadillac)
Posts: 2,861
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

here is what i think and if you read the bible you will agree...he will do ok for the first 4 years then he will ger re elected and then his true colors will come out he will show who he really is and for the christin community we will be taken over because once a muslem allways a muslam no matter what he says...l we will be taken over and the human race is to blame we as the United States are toblame ..i did not vote for him and i cant believe that he got as many votes as he did ..also i cannot believe that people are so misled by him he is the true trojan horse and we let the man in out safe zone.......end rant......(MOD you may delete if you please if i offend anyone i just had to vent
jeepguy74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2008, 11:26 PM   #51
1fstfox
No 4X4. :-(
 
1fstfox's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-28-08
Location: Jackson, Michigan
Posts: 454
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclovin View Post
how soon before gas is $4 gallon again ?
Bet on $3.00 / gal by morning

Anyone up for a border jump to canaduh? Can't be any worse over there then here with NObama for president....
1fstfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2008, 11:31 PM   #52
scottie
American Leyland??
 
scottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sweet home Georgia on my mind
Posts: 8,493
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to scottie
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepguy74 View Post
here is what i think and if you read the bible you will agree...he will do ok for the first 4 years then he will ger re elected and then his true colors will come out he will show who he really is and for the christin community we will be taken over because once a muslem allways a muslam no matter what he says...l we will be taken over and the human race is to blame we as the United States are toblame ..i did not vote for him and i cant believe that he got as many votes as he did ..also i cannot believe that people are so misled by him he is the true trojan horse and we let the man in out safe zone.......end rant......(MOD you may delete if you please if i offend anyone i just had to vent

He's not a Muslim, and so what if he was.
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2008, 11:32 PM   #53
robo-3
02 tj
 
robo-3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-01-06
Location: bay city
Posts: 752
iTrader: (28)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

you guys are racist as hell
robo-3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2008, 11:32 PM   #54
Soul Assassin
....
 
Soul Assassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-03-07
Location: MI
Posts: 397
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadcooper55 View Post
this is a sad sad day for people who work for a living
You're telling me. I can't wait to pay another 4% in taxes, only to see no change in the economy, no more jobs than there are now, no guns, and our healthcare system take a shit. Looks like I'll now have to fly to Europe to get proper medical care. Don't believe me...ask a Canadian.

BTW, I'm a US and Canadian citizen.....I know how shitty it is for them.

I can't believe this..what is happening to this country??

Quote:
Originally Posted by zjkid View Post
For the first time in my adult life, I'm not proud to be an American.
Sad for me to say that I agree.
Soul Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2008, 11:33 PM   #55
beaterk5
Senior Member
 
beaterk5's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-21-07
Location: dansville-48819
Posts: 1,084
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to beaterk5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robo-3 View Post
you guys are racist as hell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0spaXm7Sbg

here ya go lol
beaterk5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2008, 11:37 PM   #56
scottie
American Leyland??
 
scottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sweet home Georgia on my mind
Posts: 8,493
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to scottie
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fstfox View Post
Bet on $3.00 / gal by morning

Anyone up for a border jump to canaduh? Can't be any worse over there then here with NObama for president....
Yes have fun buying gas in litres and report back how you like their version of socialism.
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2008, 11:47 PM   #57
Soul Assassin
....
 
Soul Assassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-03-07
Location: MI
Posts: 397
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robo-3 View Post
you guys are racist as hell
You need to come to terms with the reality that he was elected because of his skin color. How else do you explain the "record number of blacks registering to vote", or the interviews with blacks, and when asked why they wanted to vote for Obama, the reply was ALWAYS THE SAME - "because he's black".

143 days is how long he'd been a senator. That's virtually no experience, so he's not qualified by comparison standards. Couple that with the above.....he was elected because of the enormous amount of blacks that voted, and the fact that Americans are split parties.

Guaranteed that when Obama is out of office....if neither candidate isn't black, the "record number of registered voters" won't turn out.
Soul Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2008, 11:53 PM   #58
scottie
American Leyland??
 
scottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sweet home Georgia on my mind
Posts: 8,493
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to scottie
Default

Well last time i checked, blacks did have the right to vote, they are part of this country. And their vote counts as much as yours does. So i'm not sure what your point is.

And they are minorities, so obviously whites did vote for obama or else he wouldn't have received as many votes. Obama got the young votes in addition to others.
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2008, 11:55 PM   #59
Soul Assassin
....
 
Soul Assassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-03-07
Location: MI
Posts: 397
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post
Well last time i checked, blacks did have the right to vote, they are part of this country. And their vote counts as much as yours does. So i'm not sure what your point is.

And they are minorities, so obviously whites did vote for obama or else he wouldn't have received as many votes. Obama got the young votes in addition to others.
Okay, here we go again.

Let me spell this out:

I understand that they have a right vote, as much as you and I. All I'm saying is that I find it to be a conincidence that they didn't give a shit before, until they had a black candidate. Now all of sudden they find it crucial that they vote. So obviously it has something to with the fact that he's black. That's all I'm saying.

God damn people on here get offended so easily.
Soul Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2008, 11:56 PM   #60
Nuzzy
likes him some Red Dog
 
Nuzzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-27-07
Location: Allegan, MI
Posts: 2,268
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepguy74 View Post
here is what i think and if you read the bible you will agree...he will do ok for the first 4 years then he will ger re elected and then his true colors will come out he will show who he really is and for the christin community we will be taken over because once a muslem allways a muslam no matter what he says...l we will be taken over and the human race is to blame we as the United States are toblame ..i did not vote for him and i cant believe that he got as many votes as he did ..also i cannot believe that people are so misled by him he is the true trojan horse and we let the man in out safe zone.......end rant......(MOD you may delete if you please if i offend anyone i just had to vent
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7speed View Post
You need to come to terms with the reality that he was elected because of his skin color. How else do you explain the "record number of blacks registering to vote", or the interviews with blacks, and when asked why they wanted to vote for Obama, the reply was ALWAYS THE SAME - "because he's black".

143 days is how long he'd been a senator. That's virtually no experience, so he's not qualified by comparison standards. Couple that with the above.....he was elected because of the enormous amount of blacks that voted, and the fact that Americans are split parties.

Guaranteed that when Obama is out of office....if neither candidate isn't black, the "record number of registered voters" won't turn out.


**Preface: I am an avid Obama hater**



These are two of the dumbest comments I've heard.

A) He is not muslim

B) Only elected because of the record number of black voters? Well IF THEY'RE REGISTERED LEGAL VOTERS, WHO THE fukc CARES???
Nuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:59 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.33766 seconds with 80 queries