If All the Democrats left the U.S. - Page 3 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old November 2nd, 2008, 05:11 PM   #41
upchuck
Senior Member
 
upchuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-16-07
Location: grand rapids, Michigan
Posts: 1,100
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite_Wisdumb View Post
Admitting you are ignorant is a burn? You are proud of having an ignorant talking about politics like he has an idea of how the world works?
As long as Bubbas keep voting against their own interests and fall for the old divide and conquer, the fascists remain. Seems like they'd at least request lube.
upchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old November 2nd, 2008, 05:28 PM   #42
84ramcharger
sim sim balla bim
 
84ramcharger's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-25-07
Location: Riley
Posts: 1,542
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

I heard that with the overwhelming voter registrations this year, if you are voting republican you vote on Tuesday and if you are voting democrat you vote on Wednesday.
84ramcharger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2008, 05:41 PM   #43
upchuck
Senior Member
 
upchuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-16-07
Location: grand rapids, Michigan
Posts: 1,100
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

case in point
upchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2008, 05:43 PM   #44
gehtowheeler
what dreams are made of
 
gehtowheeler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-03-07
Location: davison
Posts: 468
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to gehtowheeler
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by upchuck View Post
Not surprising, the party of greed never has enough.
your the one who wants something for free not me
gehtowheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2008, 05:44 PM   #45
gehtowheeler
what dreams are made of
 
gehtowheeler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-03-07
Location: davison
Posts: 468
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to gehtowheeler
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by upchuck View Post
You runnin a meth lab too ignoramus?
last i checked hippies do drugs not people with morals
gehtowheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2008, 05:48 PM   #46
gehtowheeler
what dreams are made of
 
gehtowheeler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-03-07
Location: davison
Posts: 468
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to gehtowheeler
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by upchuck View Post
As long as Bubbas keep voting against their own interests and fall for the old divide and conquer, the fascists remain. Seems like they'd at least request lube.
i am from the country im assuming thats who you mean by bubbas and how is voting for the party who doesnt want to enact laws about the enviorment that further cut my families income. voting against my interests ps im getting at the dems hate farms look at what they did in the past and im a farmer so they must hate me.
gehtowheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2008, 05:49 PM   #47
ovrlnd
HURL SCOUTS
 
ovrlnd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-23-07
Location: Westland, Michigan
Posts: 10,003
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to ovrlnd
Default

I thought I told you guys to please put obama's cock back in your mouth.
ovrlnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2008, 06:07 PM   #48
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,784
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by upchuck View Post
As long as Bubbas keep voting against their own interests and fall for the old divide and conquer, the fascists remain. Seems like they'd at least request lube.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What&#3...er_with_Kansas
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2008, 06:12 PM   #49
greenzj
Cleanest 5.9L ZJ around
 
greenzj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-25-08
Location: lima,ohio
Posts: 559
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovrlnd View Post
I thought I told you guys to please put obama's cock back in your mouth.
they have to take turns i love how every post by a democrat on this thread further solidifies the fact that they are all morons
greenzj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2008, 06:18 PM   #50
upchuck
Senior Member
 
upchuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-16-07
Location: grand rapids, Michigan
Posts: 1,100
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Obama help your recruiting guys. do the sheets fit?
upchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2008, 06:24 PM   #51
gehtowheeler
what dreams are made of
 
gehtowheeler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-03-07
Location: davison
Posts: 468
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to gehtowheeler
Default

i dont get it if your makeing a kkk refrence ill set you straight me like most sane people think color is indiffrent and intelligence is not he could be white and i still hate him just as much because he has no concept of democracy but he grasps socialism well
gehtowheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2008, 06:33 PM   #52
upchuck
Senior Member
 
upchuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-16-07
Location: grand rapids, Michigan
Posts: 1,100
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Stir. How about all the privitization of profit and socializing risk in the last looting of the treasury by bush?
upchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2008, 06:37 PM   #53
Infinite_Wisdumb
.
 
Join Date: 05-18-06
Location: mi
Posts: 1,042
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gehtowheeler View Post
i dont live off welfare and my ignorance is due to the fact that i was born and raised in the country then threw into flint in 5 grade. and was mugged jumped and beat by all the democratic ya hoos. i also have worked almost every day in my life can you say the same i invite you next hay season to come bail and stack hay on a farm i work some times for free because thats how you help people threw sweat not money and we will see which one of us is the lazy one
Hey man, I think its great you work hard and have been working hard for a long time. I have too. But, with the amount of time you spend on this 4x4 website, you could easily be taking a few college courses or reading some books on politics or history.

In my opinion, ignorance is a choice, you can choose to go get educated, or you can be lazy and believe everything you hear on Fox News or CNN.
Infinite_Wisdumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2008, 06:38 PM   #54
XXXJ
Desert Rat
 
XXXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-09-07
Location: Memphis, Mi
Posts: 5,572
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by upchuck View Post
Obama help your recruiting guys. do the sheets fit?
Way to go, your learning you Obamanation lesson well.
When confonted with facts and logic, confuse the issue with race.



That way everyone wins!!!
"Everyone gets an A."
XXXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2008, 06:42 PM   #55
XXXJ
Desert Rat
 
XXXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-09-07
Location: Memphis, Mi
Posts: 5,572
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by upchuck View Post
Stir. How about all the privitization of profit and socializing risk in the last looting of the treasury by bush?
Point?

Counterpoint.

You can add this to the complicity of Dodd, Frank and Obama.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ny_times_09-30-991.pdf (146.4 KB, 26 views)

Last edited by XXXJ; November 2nd, 2008 at 06:45 PM.
XXXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2008, 06:44 PM   #56
JDirt
Always right-sometimes
 
JDirt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-02-07
Location: Interlochen
Posts: 1,873
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by upchuck View Post
Obama help your recruiting guys. do the sheets fit?

Try to make sense when you post please.

The best point that was made in this thread, is that if the dems made their own country, they would be bled-out by all the lazy welfare scum. Also, without the good honest people having guns to protect themselves, the criminals will run the place within a few months. Ofcoarse then, because they will have no military, they will be calling us to come over and restore peace and order.

Sounds like a good time to me. Let's try it.
JDirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2008, 06:49 PM   #57
Infinite_Wisdumb
.
 
Join Date: 05-18-06
Location: mi
Posts: 1,042
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

I dont think that is a point, it is a wild delusional opinion.
Infinite_Wisdumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2008, 07:08 PM   #58
gehtowheeler
what dreams are made of
 
gehtowheeler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-03-07
Location: davison
Posts: 468
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to gehtowheeler
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite_Wisdumb View Post
Hey man, I think its great you work hard and have been working hard for a long time. I have too. But, with the amount of time you spend on this 4x4 website, you could easily be taking a few college courses or reading some books on politics or history.

In my opinion, ignorance is a choice, you can choose to go get educated, or you can be lazy and believe everything you hear on Fox News or CNN.
i spend so much time on here latley because im stuck in a dorm room not working and am done with hw so what else am i supposed to do
gehtowheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2008, 07:24 PM   #59
JDirt
Always right-sometimes
 
JDirt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-02-07
Location: Interlochen
Posts: 1,873
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite_Wisdumb View Post
I dont think that is a point, it is a wild delusional opinion.
What's so delusional about it?

Look at most of Obama's support. African Americans and the unemployed are expected to vote in record numbers this year. The people in these groups seem to be leaning toward Obama.

I don't think it's racist to say Blacks are less productive and more dependent on the government than other races. Just look at the places that are heavily Black. But I guess that's because they have less oppertunities because of White Republicans, right?

Obama is running on the promise that government it going fix all the problems of the poor and down-trodden. The evil rich people and unfairly successful will pay for it. Sounds like a good sales pitch if you're trying to win the vote the welfair and "gimme gimmie" crowd, of which there are more of, than self reliant, hard working, producers in this country.

So....if you were to split the country, and Obama were to run the "blue" side, where do you think all the above described people will live?

Seems less delusional and more logical to me.
JDirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2008, 07:45 PM   #60
Hombre
I carry a shank
 
Hombre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-15-06
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,497
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by upchuck View Post
Not surprising, the party of greed never has enough.
That's not it. We wanna kick your asses because you libs are too fucking stupid to understand anything else.
Hombre is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:06 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.32815 seconds with 81 queries