|September 8th, 2008, 07:59 AM||#1|
SOLD 2001 Jeep Cherokee 35's Locked regeared
NEW PRICE $7,000.00
2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport
- 72,500 miles
- 4.0L Straight 6 Engine
- AW4 Automatic Transmission
- NP231 Transfer Case with SYE
- 5.5” Rubicon Express Short Arm Lift Kit (Installed by Jeepers Creepers in January 2008)
- Doetsch Tech 3000 Shocks
- Front Dana 30 with 4.56 gears and Lock Right Locking Differential (Installed by Jeepers Creepers in January 2008)
- Rear Chrysler 8.25 with 4.56 gears and Powertrax No-Slip Locking Differential (Installed by Jeepers Creepers in January 2008)
- Tom Woods Slip Yoke Eliminator and CV Driveshaft (Installed by Jeepers Creepers in January 2008)
- Both axles and SYE professionally installed with master install kits (axles) at Jeepers Creepers in January 2008
- Front JCR Stage 1 Bumper with unibody tie in plates and custom winch mount
- Rear JCR Stage 2 Bumper with 2” receiver and unibody tie in plates
- Side JCR Stage 2 Rock Sliders
- All JCR items were purchased and installed in June 2008
- 5 - 35" x 12.50" x 15" BFG All Terrains with 75% tread
- they are mounted and balanced on 5 – 15” x 10” Crager Black Soft 8 Rock Crawler Wheels
- Also new is a swingdown tire carrier that was just fabricated and I will add pics this weekend. It looks and works great.
- Fender Flares have been removed and the front and rear fenders have been trimmed for clearance of the larger tires. They were trimmed as shown on NAXJA and have been painted black along with the rockers and door bumpers.
- New Cobra CB mounted but not wired in along with fire stick antenna
- CD Player
- No rust, great interior, great shape
- Spare Parts – Inner and outer front Dana 30 axle shafts with unit bearings, 2 rear 8.25 axle shafts, Driveshaft U-Joints.
- This Jeep needs nothing. It has been taken to OSTC once, Mounds last weekend and a few two tracks up north and that is it. This is a great trail rig that is setup right. The A/C appears to need a recharge and the heat works great. This is ready to wheel in comfort. This Jeep cruises great down the express way and is a good driver.
Last edited by comanche38; October 29th, 2008 at 01:07 PM.
|October 9th, 2008, 11:00 AM||#18|
BTT! I have painted the rockers and the trimmed fenders, please look at new pics. I am also giving the choice of the 35" X-Terrains OR 35" BFG All Terrains. Both sets have 5 matching tires and wheels and both are mounted and balanced on 15" x 10" Soft Eight Black steel wheels and ready to go. I can get new pics up this weekend. I also have a swing down tire carrier that I just fabricated mounted on the back and will get pics this weekend. It really turned out well and looks great. Thanks.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|