Your thoughts on reverse racism - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 3rd, 2006, 04:21 PM   #1
BooGTS
Boost Withdrawl
 
BooGTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: Royal Oak
Posts: 2,685
iTrader: (28)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default Your thoughts on reverse racism

I got this sent to me today:

"You call me "Cracker", "Honkey", "Whitey" and you think it's OK.

But when I call you, nigger, Kike, Towelhead, Sand-nigger, Camel Jockey, Gook, or Chink you call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live

You have the United "insert racial slur here" College Fund.
You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Yom Hashoah
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi
You have the NAACP.
You have BET.

If we had WET(white entertainment television) we'd be racists.

If we had a White Pride Day you would call us racists.

If we had white history month, we'd be racists.

If we had an organization for only whites to "advance" our lives, we'd be racists.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships, you know we'd be racists.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

Did you know that some high school students decided to make a club for only the white students because the other ethnicities had them... they all got sent to court for being rasist but the african-american, latino, and asia clubs were not even questioned.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.


I am white.
I am proud.




But, you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists? "
BooGTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old May 3rd, 2006, 04:27 PM   #2
biohazardbill
The Biohazards
 
biohazardbill's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-02-06
Location: Forsyth, Ga
Posts: 4,147
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Its not reverse racism... it is plain racism. Doesn't matter what color you are...
biohazardbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2006, 04:33 PM   #3
going-strong
'96 360 sport 4x4
 
going-strong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-21-05
Location: livonia, MI
Posts: 684
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

thats been floating around for a while...but yes i do agree with it
going-strong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2006, 04:33 PM   #4
4x Fanatic
Guiness Test Pilot
 
4x Fanatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: Mid-Michigan
Posts: 3,185
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biohazardbill
Its not reverse racism... it is plain racism. Doesn't matter what color you are...
X2... Exactly!
4x Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2006, 04:34 PM   #5
PavementPounder
I am the law.
 
PavementPounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Birmingham, Michigan 48009
Posts: 29,824
iTrader: (224)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biohazardbill
Its not reverse racism... it is plain racism. Doesn't matter what color you are...

The truth hurts...



...when its thrown at your head.
PavementPounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2006, 04:35 PM   #6
deuce228
Redneck Poser
 
deuce228's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: West Branch, MI
Posts: 7,971
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default



I think we should print this in bulk and pass the flyers out.

Sova....anything to pipe in on this?:miff:

Exactly the fucking truth.
deuce228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2006, 05:52 PM   #7
biohazardbill
The Biohazards
 
biohazardbill's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-02-06
Location: Forsyth, Ga
Posts: 4,147
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce228
Exactly the fucking truth.

Yes it may be the truth, but why dwell on it. It isnt like it will make any difference griping about it. There are white supremacist groups throughout Michigan why not go join one as they do exactly what you guys are talking about, however that is not part of the solution... it is part of the problem.

Hate the blacks..
Hate the Communists...
Hate the Rich....
Hate the politicians...

It isn't about racism... it is about Hate in general...

If you guys are so against things... do something about it... don't just gripe to make a point...

You guys should watch "American History X" sometime... it is one of the realest s about hate I have ever seen and I highly recommend it. It might open your eyes a bit.....


By the way...
I was the victem of a hate crime(reverse racism, stereotyping, or whatever you want to call it)... so I have been there done that......
biohazardbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2006, 06:33 PM   #8
deuce228
Redneck Poser
 
deuce228's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: West Branch, MI
Posts: 7,971
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Didn't realize we were dwelling on it Captain. Just merely talking about it.
I do recommend watching American History X also. One of the greatest s ever. Talk to a supremisist some time, you will almost puke. They are so severe to the other side it made me want to hug a whitey hater.
deuce228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2006, 06:36 PM   #9
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,498
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biohazardbill
Its not reverse racism... it is plain racism. Doesn't matter what color you are...
I agree.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2006, 07:41 PM   #10
kerryann
German cars are hot
 
kerryann's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: West Bloomfield
Posts: 11,441
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

I do agree that reverse racism only reinforces white racism.. It all needs to stop..
kerryann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2006, 09:10 PM   #11
SS
Blinded By The Light
 
SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: Mogadishu, Somalia
Posts: 11,977
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Default

What's being brought up here is simple...

We've been catering to the minorities so much the past few decades that they believe they are superior to the whites. The whites, aka the majority, must remain silent for fear of lawsuit or accusations of racism.

How do you fight it? Play their game. If you're discriminated against because you're white... sue. Establish clubs and foundations for whites only. When people ask why they can't be a part of it simply state the truth... they can't be a part of our organization because we can't be a part of theirs. If they call you a racist call them out on their racism and ask them why we should accept it..


Also... if you're in a situation where someone pulls the race card on you... call them out on it... their reaction is hilarious when you look them straight in the face and say "You know... I don't judge people by the color of their skin until they try to use it to their advantage. I refuse to acknowledge you for the simple fact that you think you're better than me because of melatonin levels in your skin."
__________________
-Jeremy

Watch yourself. I'll light you up.
SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2006, 09:13 PM   #12
_F_
Shama Lama Ding Done
 
_F_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Fenton
Posts: 821
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to _F_
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooGTS
Did you know that some high school students decided to make a club for only the white students because the other ethnicities had them... they all got sent to court for being rasist but the african-american, latino, and asia clubs were not even questioned.
Is this true?
_F_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2006, 09:56 PM   #13
BooGTS
Boost Withdrawl
 
BooGTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: Royal Oak
Posts: 2,685
iTrader: (28)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _F_
Is this true?
Not sure, but I wanted to clarify that these are not my thoughts, just something that I was sent.
BooGTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2006, 10:01 PM   #14
mudd_jumper
Senior Member
 
mudd_jumper's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-20-05
Location: Macomb Twp,MI
Posts: 5,120
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biohazardbill
Its not reverse racism... it is plain racism. Doesn't matter what color you are...
X12
mudd_jumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2006, 11:52 AM   #15
GreaseMonkey
Senior Member
 
GreaseMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Madison Heights, MI
Posts: 17,989
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryann
I do agree that reverse racism only reinforces white racism.. It all needs to stop..
x2
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryann View Post
I am not a lesbian but if I was I would do her.
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2006, 12:01 PM   #16
equineolove
GeTtIE Up!!
 
Join Date: 01-04-06
Location: LO MI
Posts: 360
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooGTS


I am white.
I am proud.




"
I am with you on that!
equineolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2006, 12:15 PM   #17
Sol Goode
Obama Nation!
 
Sol Goode's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Curt1656 & Scooters love castle
Posts: 14,414
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooGTS
I got this sent to me today:

"You call me "Cracker", "Honkey", "Whitey" and you think it's OK.

But when I call you, nigger, Kike, Towelhead, Sand-nigger, Camel Jockey, Gook, or Chink you call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live

You have the United "insert racial slur here" College Fund.
You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Yom Hashoah
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi
You have the NAACP.
You have BET.

If we had WET(white entertainment television) we'd be racists.

If we had a White Pride Day you would call us racists.

If we had white history month, we'd be racists.

If we had an organization for only whites to "advance" our lives, we'd be racists.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships, you know we'd be racists.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

Did you know that some high school students decided to make a club for only the white students because the other ethnicities had them... they all got sent to court for being rasist but the african-american, latino, and asia clubs were not even questioned.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.


I am white.
I am proud.




But, you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists? "
This has been brought up before, and you are wrong (or whoever you quoted). A simple google search will show scholarships for all ethnic only groups. An Italian group paid for most of my undergrad. I had a buddy who received a scholarship for being Irish. They are out there, and so are the clubs.

Bio is right, shit like this leads to more racism. If you want to change the world, start with yourself.

A question for you, why do all racist jokes start with the one telling the joke looking around first?
__________________
#YOLO
#meballsohard
Sol Goode is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2006, 03:08 PM   #18
bellmer
Senior Member
 
bellmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-24-06
Location: alanson mi
Posts: 634
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

yea we are becoming the minority and they are the majority now. man its almost as bad as sexist out there we have ladies days at our movie theatre and at our oil change shops and almost every where else. ok maybe its not that bad it gets all the nice looken ladies out on the town for the guys to see. thats why i go to movies on tuesdays. lol
bellmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2006, 09:20 AM   #19
LOVEMUD
Senior Member
 
LOVEMUD's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: Traveling the USA.
Posts: 1,204
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

When I worked at POH I had a crackhead (literally) patient call me every name in the book with "spoiled white girl" on the end of it. She would only let the nurses of her same race help her, and turned on the white hospital workers the second we walked in. Here this woman is full of pop marks in EVERY location imaginable calling me names (places I never knew you could shot up) Funnier yet, she loved country music had it on everytime I went in her room.

I filed a complaint against her for racist cooments (was advised along with several others to do this) and it was laughed at by the office clerk as she was African American too. I looked at her and said this isn't a joke. It's wrong and I don't see the humor. She stopped laughing.

But it's crap! People can be "junk" no matter what their race, faith or otherwise. It's not right.
LOVEMUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2006, 09:48 AM   #20
1x1_Speed_Craig
Simplify...
 
1x1_Speed_Craig's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 7,380
iTrader: (120)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biohazardbill
Its not reverse racism... it is plain racism. Doesn't matter what color you are...
Exactly what I was thinking. Racism is racism...period.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Stocker
We've been catering to the minorities so much the past few decades that they believe they are superior to the whites. The whites, aka the majority, must remain silent for fear of lawsuit or accusations of racism.

How do you fight it? Play their game. If you're discriminated against because you're white... sue. Establish clubs and foundations for whites only. When people ask why they can't be a part of it simply state the truth... they can't be a part of our organization because we can't be a part of theirs.
Great. This will only perpetuate ignorance & idiocy, and abuse the already overly abused legal processes. This type of response won't convince them that the situation is wrong. A more constructive method is necessary to teach this.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Stocker
Also... if you're in a situation where someone pulls the race card on you... call them out on it... their reaction is hilarious when you look them straight in the face and say "You know... I don't judge people by the color of their skin until they try to use it to their advantage. I refuse to acknowledge you for the simple fact that you think you're better than me because of melatonin levels in your skin."
In the same reply as the previous quote, you mention something that is bold, but makes good sense and seems like a rational argument.


Craig
1x1_Speed_Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:16 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.27778 seconds with 80 queries