94 5.2 V8 Grand Cherokee 4.5" 32" All Terrains - Page 3 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > Great Lakes 4x4 Marketplace > Vehicles for sale
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old February 18th, 2009, 03:04 PM   #41
The Fallis
Lil JKU on 40's
 
The Fallis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-09-07
Location: Rochester, MI
Posts: 286
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

pm's sent...
The Fallis is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old February 18th, 2009, 08:08 PM   #42
SammySmalls
Senior Member
 
SammySmalls's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-04-09
Location: Farwell, MI
Posts: 437
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Well, KBB is $3300 for excellent condition (best case). What makes it worth $4,000? Everyone knows its got some cool add ons, but every also one knows how Jeeps get put through the mill...If you can explain what puts it over private seller value, I think you might get better results.
SammySmalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2009, 09:59 PM   #43
jayhillz517
Newbie
 
Join Date: 02-15-09
Location: Captown Michigan
Posts: 5
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

I doubt if thats in ex cond. I would say more like 2500.00 thats my offer.
jayhillz517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2009, 07:10 AM   #44
JeepXJdude
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 01-29-09
Location: Gaylord, Mi
Posts: 473
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to JeepXJdude
Default

possible trade for a 98 Chevy s-10 blazer 4dr 4X4 leather power everything 4.3 vortec moonroof reese hitch. Stock PM me if interested
JeepXJdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2009, 03:27 AM   #45
opie23
Newbie
 
Join Date: 07-09-08
Location: howell michigan
Posts: 12
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

interested in a trade?
opie23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2009, 07:09 PM   #46
The Fallis
Lil JKU on 40's
 
The Fallis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-09-07
Location: Rochester, MI
Posts: 286
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspectorCloussou View Post
Well, KBB is $3300 for excellent condition (best case). What makes it worth $4,000? Everyone knows its got some cool add ons, but every also one knows how Jeeps get put through the mill...If you can explain what puts it over private seller value, I think you might get better results.
hmm well i'd have to say its in pretty damn good condition for the age... i bought it for 4500 almost two years ago... havn't put that many miles on it (relatively speaking) since i have another DD and also replaced the one thing that tends to an expensive pain in the ass on higher mileage jeeps.... the transmission... which now about 10k on it. and also had the transfer case rebuilt, new shocks, ball joints. ect.
so after dumping money into it for various things i'm asking less than i paid for it and fixing shit that the next person won't have to worry about...
now you know...
so if you don't like the price mr. inspector please hit the little back arrow in the top corner. you'll find its much less time consuming for both of us when the information is in the original post

Quote:
Originally Posted by opie23 View Post
interested in a trade?
depends on what it is... send me a pm
The Fallis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2009, 07:52 PM   #47
jeepends
ed
 
jeepends's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-15-06
Location: davisburg, mi
Posts: 1,420
iTrader: (17)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

I'd buy it for 3000 but I only have 2200
jeepends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2009, 09:57 PM   #48
SammySmalls
Senior Member
 
SammySmalls's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-04-09
Location: Farwell, MI
Posts: 437
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallis View Post
hmm well i'd have to say its in pretty damn good condition for the age... i bought it for 4500 almost two years ago... havn't put that many miles on it (relatively speaking) since i have another DD and also replaced the one thing that tends to an expensive pain in the ass on higher mileage jeeps.... the transmission... which now about 10k on it. and also had the transfer case rebuilt, new shocks, ball joints. ect.
so after dumping money into it for various things i'm asking less than i paid for it and fixing shit that the next person won't have to worry about...
now you know...
so if you don't like the price mr. inspector please hit the little back arrow in the top corner. you'll find its much less time consuming for both of us when the information is in the original post



depends on what it is... send me a pm
Lol, hey it was a legit question... now you've made it clear to people what you've done and what kind of person you are.

Now heres something funny, YOU ALMOST HAD IT SOLD!. HAHAHAHA I'll take my tax refund and annual bonus elsewhere.
SammySmalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2009, 01:03 AM   #49
redram98
Senior Member
 
redram98's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-07-07
Location: Ypsilanti, MI
Posts: 1,516
iTrader: (17)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

i got 20 bucks screaming that inspector douche is full of shit.
redram98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2009, 01:15 AM   #50
jeepends
ed
 
jeepends's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-15-06
Location: davisburg, mi
Posts: 1,420
iTrader: (17)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

i'd like to take a look at it
jeepends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2009, 02:45 AM   #51
The Fallis
Lil JKU on 40's
 
The Fallis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-09-07
Location: Rochester, MI
Posts: 286
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspectorCloussou View Post
Lol, hey it was a legit question... now you've made it clear to people what you've done and what kind of person you are.

Now heres something funny, YOU ALMOST HAD IT SOLD!. HAHAHAHA I'll take my tax refund and annual bonus elsewhere.
hey it was a legit answer... and i have made it clear to what i've done to it but i don't believe a single response of text defines me as a person but hey, your entitled to your opinion. regardless enjoy your tax refund, i'll enjoy my jeep for the remainder of the time i have it...

Jeepends i'll send you and the others a pm as soon as i get it back from the shop but they claim they are waiting for a dash piece that is "in the mail"
hopefully i'll get it back soon...
The Fallis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2009, 11:16 AM   #52
93XJcountry
Nothing Runs Like a Deere
 
93XJcountry's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-29-06
Location: elwell mi/lima oh
Posts: 1,964
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

what is the mpg, and what type of trades are you looking for?
93XJcountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2009, 02:21 PM   #53
The Fallis
Lil JKU on 40's
 
The Fallis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-09-07
Location: Rochester, MI
Posts: 286
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93XJcountry View Post
what is the mpg, and what type of trades are you looking for?
it gets around 13 in the city if i recall correctly and im mostly looking for a tj but open to all offers... partial trades even if i'm the one adding cash
The Fallis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2009, 02:55 PM   #54
frosty69
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 11-13-08
Location: Commerce Township
Posts: 125
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

i cant even begin to tell you how much i want this jeep
frosty69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2009, 02:56 PM   #55
buttercr125
I work out
 
buttercr125's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-10-09
Location: Fenton, mi
Posts: 2,587
iTrader: (26)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Would you be interested in a trading for a 97 tj with a 4.5" rubicon express super flex lift kit, ARB locker in the rear, newer best top sail cloth top, bushwacker fender flares, SYE, 33" Goodyear MTR's, etc. It's a 4 cyl. manual trans. I would be looking for a trade with cash my way. It is also for sale if anyone is interested.
buttercr125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2009, 04:04 PM   #56
The Fallis
Lil JKU on 40's
 
The Fallis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-09-07
Location: Rochester, MI
Posts: 286
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosty69 View Post
i cant even begin to tell you how much i want this jeep
i'll send you a pm when i get it back so you can come take a look...


Quote:
Originally Posted by buttercr125 View Post
Would you be interested in a trading for a 97 tj with a 4.5" rubicon express super flex lift kit, ARB locker in the rear, newer best top sail cloth top, bushwacker fender flares, SYE, 33" Goodyear MTR's, etc. It's a 4 cyl. manual trans. I would be looking for a trade with cash my way. It is also for sale if anyone is interested.
i was hoping to trade towards a 6 cyl tj... what gears does it have?
how much cash and do you have any pics? send me a pm
The Fallis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2009, 04:32 PM   #57
93XJcountry
Nothing Runs Like a Deere
 
93XJcountry's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-29-06
Location: elwell mi/lima oh
Posts: 1,964
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

would you be interested in a clean lifted 92 gmc sierra extended cab short box step side with 16,000 on a jasper engine and tranny?
93XJcountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2009, 04:44 PM   #58
Hooperdog
OllllO
 
Hooperdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-17-06
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,423
iTrader: (23)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

trade for my sled. `05 F7 efi sno pro lots of extras
Hooperdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2009, 08:15 PM   #59
The Fallis
Lil JKU on 40's
 
The Fallis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-09-07
Location: Rochester, MI
Posts: 286
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93XJcountry View Post
would you be interested in a clean lifted 92 gmc sierra extended cab short box step side with 16,000 on a jasper engine and tranny?
lookin for something a little newer... thanks for the offer though and goodluck with it...
The Fallis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2009, 08:15 PM   #60
The Fallis
Lil JKU on 40's
 
The Fallis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-09-07
Location: Rochester, MI
Posts: 286
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooperdog View Post
trade for my sled. `05 F7 efi sno pro lots of extras
my dad wants a sled so if i can figure out some kinda deal with him then its a possibility... i'll get back to you about it
The Fallis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > Great Lakes 4x4 Marketplace > Vehicles for sale
Tags
grand, limited, v8

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:26 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.30886 seconds with 80 queries