nobody seems to want to talk about this - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old October 2nd, 2008, 06:14 PM   #1
toolmantim
Go lil yellow Roobicon...
 
toolmantim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-22-06
Location: Toledo Ohio
Posts: 1,958
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default nobody seems to want to talk about this

Election fraud.

http://mustbefed.com/2007/09/06/debo...eal-story.aspx

And here is a google of Stephen Spoonamore. His first 2 matches should be enough but there are more. He is a Republican, a McCain supporter, and 1 of the top 10 guys in the US who designs network security systems. clicky

Thoughts???
__________________
I'm compensating for my manhood.

Northwest Ohio Crawlers
toolmantim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old October 2nd, 2008, 06:15 PM   #2
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

today i heard that the dems are driving the homeless down to get registered to vote.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2008, 06:20 PM   #3
MISHOWJEEPER
NSFW
 
MISHOWJEEPER's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-06-07
Location: Lapeer MI
Posts: 2,239
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
today i heard that the dems are driving the homeless down to get registered to vote.
Why wouldn't they? In competition, you scratch and claw for what you need to win. The should do it too, and one up it by passing out 40's!
MISHOWJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2008, 06:28 PM   #4
XXXJ
Desert Rat
 
XXXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-09-07
Location: Memphis, Mi
Posts: 5,627
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Lou Dobbs, Alone in MSM, Reports on Ohio Early Voting Abuse

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gla...y-voting-abuse

No photo ID is required. New Ohio voters have only to write down the last four digits of their Social Security number or write down their driver's license number. They can also register with the utility bill, cell phone bill, bank statement or paycheck, even college ID if those documents include name and address. Ohio Secretary of State, Democrat Jennifer Brunner, changed the rules on absentee voting by directive.
XXXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2008, 06:33 PM   #5
toolmantim
Go lil yellow Roobicon...
 
toolmantim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-22-06
Location: Toledo Ohio
Posts: 1,958
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Personally I don't care if fill up busses with homeless people, and fill busses with prisoners from gitmo to vote...

I do CARE when a handful of people with a personal agenda can CHANGE the outcome of a election and have little to no chance of being caught doing so.

But I guess as long a a fraudulent outcome favors your party then who gives a fawk???

Believe it or not there are people who actually vote without looking for A R or a D next to the persons name.
__________________
I'm compensating for my manhood.

Northwest Ohio Crawlers
toolmantim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2008, 06:37 PM   #6
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by toolmantim View Post
Personally I don't care if fill up busses with homeless people, and fill busses with prisoners from gitmo to vote...

I do CARE when a handful of people with a personal agenda can CHANGE the outcome of a election and have little to no chance of being caught doing so.

But I guess as long a a fraudulent outcome favors your party then who gives a fawk???

Believe it or not there are people who actually vote without looking for A R or a D next to the persons name.
as long as its my political party that's doing it, it all right.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2008, 06:37 PM   #7
toolmantim
Go lil yellow Roobicon...
 
toolmantim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-22-06
Location: Toledo Ohio
Posts: 1,958
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXJ View Post
Lou Dobbs, Alone in MSM, Reports on Ohio Early Voting Abuse

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gla...y-voting-abuse

No photo ID is required. New Ohio voters have only to write down the last four digits of their Social Security number or write down their driver's license number. They can also register with the utility bill, cell phone bill, bank statement or paycheck, even college ID if those documents include name and address. Ohio Secretary of State, Democrat Jennifer Brunner, changed the rules on absentee voting by directive.
Yep..got couple cards in the mail last week.
__________________
I'm compensating for my manhood.

Northwest Ohio Crawlers
toolmantim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2008, 06:38 PM   #8
XXXJ
Desert Rat
 
XXXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-09-07
Location: Memphis, Mi
Posts: 5,627
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by toolmantim View Post
Personally I don't care if fill up busses with homeless people, and fill busses with prisoners from gitmo to vote...

I do CARE when a handful of people with a personal agenda can CHANGE the outcome of a election and have little to no chance of being caught doing so.

But I guess as long a a fraudulent outcome favors your party then who gives a fawk???

Believe it or not there are people who actually vote without looking for A R or a D next to the persons name.
like ACORN?
XXXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2008, 06:41 PM   #9
toolmantim
Go lil yellow Roobicon...
 
toolmantim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-22-06
Location: Toledo Ohio
Posts: 1,958
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
as long as its my political party that's doing it, it all right.
like I said SOME people actually have the ability to make a decision based on their own views...not what they are being told to believe.
__________________
I'm compensating for my manhood.

Northwest Ohio Crawlers
toolmantim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2008, 06:43 PM   #10
XXXJ
Desert Rat
 
XXXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-09-07
Location: Memphis, Mi
Posts: 5,627
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by toolmantim View Post
Personally I don't care if fill up busses with homeless people, and fill busses with prisoners from gitmo to vote...
One of those things actually happens
XXXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2008, 10:41 PM   #11
toolmantim
Go lil yellow Roobicon...
 
toolmantim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-22-06
Location: Toledo Ohio
Posts: 1,958
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXJ View Post
One of those things actually happens
So liberals are smart enough to get dead or near dead people to vote...lets say they add 100,000 total votes nationwide with zombie ghosts....

A handful of people that think they are "saving babies" can change the outcome the final vote count in places they want. Votes by dems, repubs, indies, zombies ghosts, homeless,dead.. by pushing a few buttons. Undetected.

I'm pretty sure sure even a stupid liberal will figure out how to push buttons. Need to save a tree. Probably have their sister do it.
__________________
I'm compensating for my manhood.

Northwest Ohio Crawlers
toolmantim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2008, 11:18 PM   #12
XXXJ
Desert Rat
 
XXXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-09-07
Location: Memphis, Mi
Posts: 5,627
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

http://www.thebulletin.us/site/news....d=623508&rfi=6

http://www.prolifeblogs.com/articles...ou_democra.php

http://www.webcommentary.com/asp/Sho...rm&date=081002

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=802043

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/259825

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1221...googlenews_wsj

But no republican bus loads from gitmo

I was told that ACORN is doing it in Detroit but can't fid a referance

Last edited by XXXJ; October 2nd, 2008 at 11:24 PM.
XXXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2008, 09:55 AM   #13
toolmantim
Go lil yellow Roobicon...
 
toolmantim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-22-06
Location: Toledo Ohio
Posts: 1,958
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

You have a reading comprehension problem. Every link you posted says "democrat" or "obama" in the article.....

My links/this issue has nothing to do with or

it's about
__________________
I'm compensating for my manhood.

Northwest Ohio Crawlers
toolmantim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2008, 10:24 AM   #14
XXXJ
Desert Rat
 
XXXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-09-07
Location: Memphis, Mi
Posts: 5,627
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by toolmantim View Post
You have a reading comprehension problem. Every link you posted says "democrat" or "obama" in the article.....

My links/this issue has nothing to do with or

it's about
Who do you think ACORN is?
XXXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2008, 10:56 AM   #15
PeteC
Get Up and Go
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Oak Park, Michigan
Posts: 2,561
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
today i heard that the dems are driving the homeless down to get registered to vote.
There is nothing illegal about bringing American Citizens, who have a constitutional right to vote, to a place where they can register. There is also nothing illegal in offering them transportation to the voting polls either.


It is illegal to pay them for a specific vote. But that subject is not stated in this post.....yet.

I have always had a problem with some of the plans to use electronics for voting purposes. There is too much of a chance for fraud. There needs to be as much oversight as possible since this is a very important action. And, there should be a paper trail as well.
PeteC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2008, 11:53 AM   #16
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,479
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by toolmantim View Post
Election fraud.

http://mustbefed.com/2007/09/06/debo...eal-story.aspx

And here is a google of Stephen Spoonamore. His first 2 matches should be enough but there are more. He is a Republican, a McCain supporter, and 1 of the top 10 guys in the US who designs network security systems. clicky

Thoughts???
That interview sounds more like the rantings of a disgruntaled employee than anything else.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2008, 11:59 AM   #17
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,479
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteC View Post
I have always had a problem with some of the plans to use electronics for voting purposes. There is too much of a chance for fraud. There needs to be as much oversight as possible since this is a very important action. And, there should be a paper trail as well.
Any voting system, from the most basic hand marked and hand counted ballots, to the most advanced and complex computer system, relies on the integrity of the people running the system to keep it honest. It would be very easy to have a “paper trail” with a computerized system. It’s called a “printer”.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2008, 12:46 PM   #18
PeteC
Get Up and Go
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Oak Park, Michigan
Posts: 2,561
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
Any voting system, from the most basic hand marked and hand counted ballots, to the most advanced and complex computer system, relies on the integrity of the people running the system to keep it honest. It would be very easy to have a “paper trail” with a computerized system. It’s called a “printer”.


True, but a few years ago, after the hanging chads, there was plenty of talk about an electronic system. But, the intended process did not include a paper trail.

It is important enough to have an electronic trail, a paper trail, a smoke signal trail, a sanscript trail. In other words, redundency on top of redundancy.
PeteC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2008, 01:09 PM   #19
GreaseMonkey
Senior Member
 
GreaseMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Madison Heights, MI
Posts: 17,985
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

I think the whole system is a fraud.

Straight numbers to straight numbers...electoral votes are bullshit.
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2008, 07:37 AM   #20
3-foot
Senior Member
 
3-foot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-21-06
Location: Springfield Township, Mi
Posts: 1,115
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
I think the whole system is a fraud.

Straight numbers to straight numbers...electoral votes are bullshit.
This country is supposed to be a republic of states not a Democracy. Majority rule isn't supposed to rule our federal gov't. The electoral college is a compromise that allows both to a lesser degree. Majority rules within the state and that state goes 100% one way or the other.

The only reason you are allowed to vote in a federal election is because your state gov't allows you to have a say. You have no right to vote in federal elections within the federal constitution.
3-foot is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:42 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.42436 seconds with 82 queries