|September 7th, 2008, 08:46 PM||#1|
Join Date: 09-30-06
Location: Canton, MI
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
2005 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II $12,500
Asking $12,500 firm.
Runs great and drives well. I just need something that can tow 12,000 lbs otherwise I'd keep the thing.
Level II Package Truck
- Sonic Blue
- Automatic Transmission
- 4.0 Litre V6
- Roll on bedliner
- 60,000 miles
- Near perfect condition interior (nonsmoker)
- Minor dents / scratches on rear bumper / tailgate on exterior
- Power windows, power locks, ABS, AC, 6 disc CD changer
- Has 10 months left on a 100,000 mile extended warranty
- Aussie Locking Front Differential
- 33" BFG All-Terrain Tires
- 500lbs leaf spring helpers in rear
- New ceramic brakes just over 10,000 miles ago
- New tires with just over 10,000 miles on them
Only problem Iíve ever had is sometimes when you go to crank the engine you have to try to turn the key a few times. Thereís no noise or anything, just nothing. Has never left me stranded and doesnít do it but maybe once every 200 times I start the truck. Iíve always had it start withiní 10 seconds of this happening. Been like that for a couple years. This would be covered under the 4 year 100,000 mile warranty at the dealership. (Never had it happen in front of a tech) I donít consider this to be a big problem but I wouldnít feel right about selling anyone the truck without the full story.
Aside from that itís a very sound truck. Feel free to send me questions about it.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|