Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old September 4th, 2008, 09:27 PM   #1
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,377
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default When is Track Palin's birthday?

Go ahead, try to find it.

Some sources say April 20, 1989.

This would be about 7 months and 22 days after she eloped with her husband on August 29, 1988.

Look for this to be the next big scandal involving her.
brewmenn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2008, 09:28 PM   #2
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,291
iTrader: (39)
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

And that means she can't be vp because......
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2008, 09:29 PM   #3
scottie
American Leyland??
 
scottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sweet home Georgia on my mind
Posts: 8,488
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to scottie
Default

and if you read other stories, she just seems to have premature babies.


the rumors of her youngest and that whole plane trip back to alaska
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2008, 09:31 PM   #4
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,377
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
And that means she can't be vp because......
Nope, it doesn't mean that at all. I'm just trying to sound real smart by predicting the next big story.
brewmenn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2008, 09:33 PM   #5
XXXJ
Desert Rat
 
XXXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-09-07
Location: Memphis, Mi
Posts: 5,560
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

She was a frisky gal back then. A real handful, I imagine.
XXXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2008, 09:34 PM   #6
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,291
iTrader: (39)
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
Nope, it doesn't mean that at all. I'm just trying to sound real smart by predicting the next big story.
if you can't beat them, rip them.
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2008, 09:37 PM   #7
scottie
American Leyland??
 
scottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sweet home Georgia on my mind
Posts: 8,488
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to scottie
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXJ View Post
She was a frisky gal back then. A real handful, I imagine.
I bet she was pretty hot then too.
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2008, 10:26 PM   #8
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,377
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post
I bet she was pretty hot then too.
She's pretty hot now so yeah, I'm sure she was.

BTW what happened to the picture of her in her younger years sitting on a bed, I can't find it anywhere. Conspiracy? Coverup?
brewmenn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2008, 11:14 PM   #9
scottie
American Leyland??
 
scottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sweet home Georgia on my mind
Posts: 8,488
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to scottie
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
She's pretty hot now so yeah, I'm sure she was.

BTW what happened to the picture of her in her younger years sitting on a bed, I can't find it anywhere. Conspiracy? Coverup?
yes, i'm sure politicians are just like Disney, they pay people to search the web for pictures that might be offensive to someone.
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2008, 11:33 PM   #10
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,377
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post
yes, i'm sure politicians are just like Disney, they pay people to search the web for pictures that might be offensive to someone.
Found it.



Yep, I'd hit it.

BTW if me and this image disappear you'll know who's behind it.
brewmenn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2008, 11:50 PM   #11
Monkeyevil
I <3 Miatas
 
Monkeyevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Posts: 8,983
iTrader: (16)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Monkeyevil
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
Look for this to be the next big scandal involving her.
Good, I love that the Dems have NOTHING of any value to add or detract from her... it means that they are sweating it hard enough to look, and they still can't discredit her.
__________________
JcrOffroad
Zoom Zoom!
Monkeyevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2008, 06:06 AM   #12
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...
 
whiterhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-07-06
Location: Davisburg MI
Posts: 20,682
iTrader: (21)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Default

Since when is teenage pregnancy or pregnancy before being wed criteria for a presidential candidate? Furthermore, I couldn't care one bit.
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2008, 09:43 AM   #13
Dave Kerwin
web wheeling, hard.
 
Dave Kerwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-18-05
Location: SE MI
Posts: 6,683
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

They could not find that she was an unpatriotic, muslim background, baby hatin, inexperienced, double talkin lady. So her pregnant daughter, who is KEEPING her baby (not having an abortion and keeping it out of the public eye), gets put on the naughty stool. Weak.
Dave Kerwin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2008, 09:52 AM   #14
PeteC
Get Up and Go
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Oak Park, Michigan
Posts: 2,556
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

My opinion only:

I have said this before, it is not about the teenage pregnancy or pregnancy out of wedlock. It is about what one preaches and what one does. Her beliefs (as I understand them) revolve around abstinence, which means no sex before marriage. But her own personal life shows that she has not followed this, nor has her daighter.

So, if you do not practice what you preach, how can you ask others to?

Again, just to clarify, teen and out of wedlock pregnancy do not stop you from being or doing anything.
PeteC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2008, 09:55 AM   #15
General Lee
Slice of Starsage Anyone?
 
General Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Posts: 5,070
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to General Lee
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteC View Post
My opinion only:

I have said this before, it is not about the teenage pregnancy or pregnancy out of wedlock. It is about what one preaches and what one does. Her beliefs (as I understand them) revolve around abstinence, which means no sex before marriage. But her own personal life shows that she has not followed this, nor has her daighter.

So, if you do not practice what you preach, how can you ask others to?

Again, just to clarify, teen and out of wedlock pregnancy do not stop you from being or doing anything.
x2

My parents did stupid things when they were younger, and they advised me not to do the dumb things that they did, BUT THEY DID THEM!!! How can they expect me to listen if THEY did them?!?!??!?!

They always spout some crap about a wise man learning from bricks falling on other people's feet or some crap, but screw that!

You just can't learn any good lessons from bad people!
General Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2008, 10:04 AM   #16
KartRacer
Blowd up
 
KartRacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-16-05
Location: Riverside, MI 49084
Posts: 6,335
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to KartRacer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
x2

My parents did stupid things when they were younger, and they advised me not to do the dumb things that they did, BUT THEY DID THEM!!! How can they expect me to listen if THEY did them?!?!??!?!

They always spout some crap about a wise man learning from bricks falling on other people's feet or some crap, but screw that!

You just can't learn any good lessons from bad people!
They are the best to learn from....Some just might not have the right way to teach it.
KartRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2008, 10:10 AM   #17
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,377
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteC View Post
My opinion only:

I have said this before, it is not about the teenage pregnancy or pregnancy out of wedlock. It is about what one preaches and what one does. Her beliefs (as I understand them) revolve around abstinence, which means no sex before marriage. But her own personal life shows that she has not followed this, nor has her daighter.

So, if you do not practice what you preach, how can you ask others to?

Again, just to clarify, teen and out of wedlock pregnancy do not stop you from being or doing anything.
x3.
brewmenn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2008, 10:11 AM   #18
Infinite_Wisdumb
.
 
Join Date: 05-18-06
Location: mi
Posts: 1,042
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyevil View Post
Good, I love that the Dems have NOTHING of any value to add or detract from her... it means that they are sweating it hard enough to look, and they still can't discredit her.
Dude, there is nothing to discredit. She has no substance. I wish Mccain would have chosen Pawlenty rather then a pretty face.
Infinite_Wisdumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2008, 10:14 AM   #19
RyeBread
Catch the wave
 
RyeBread's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: Fenton
Posts: 7,945
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
x2

You just can't learn any good lessons from bad people!
I disagree completely. This world is full of people that get paid to teach, speak, and preach about lessons they learned the hard way. Further, quite a few folks learn they don't want to repeat those same mistakes...

There can be something said about a hollow message if someone is currently, actively engaged in behavior that they are simultaneously condemning however.
RyeBread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2008, 10:16 AM   #20
General Lee
Slice of Starsage Anyone?
 
General Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Posts: 5,070
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to General Lee
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyeBread View Post
I disagree completely. This world is full of people that get paid to teach, speak, and preach about lessons they learned the hard way. Further, quite a few folks learn they don't want to repeat those same mistakes...
THAT'S MY DANG POINT!!!

I'm actually kinda' glad that I left my [sarcasm][/sarcasm] brackets off...'cuz I got you guys all riled up
General Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:36 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.22526 seconds with 52 queries