NSFW hot garage helpers updated - Page 11 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Classic Threads
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Classic Threads Threads to good to lose! Now all found in one forum!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old September 4th, 2008, 06:44 PM   #201
1badzuk
Senior Member
 
1badzuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-21-07
Location: grand rapids mi
Posts: 3,786
iTrader: (51)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

pm me for details if any was interested in havung a few beers at the club!
1badzuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old September 4th, 2008, 06:57 PM   #202
HVYRTFT
Reed my teef
 
HVYRTFT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-17-07
Location: Whitehall,MI
Posts: 2,441
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

hahahahahahaha
HVYRTFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2008, 07:40 PM   #203
Red68Camaro
End nerd persecution
 
Red68Camaro's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-11-06
Location: Clarkston
Posts: 2,214
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1badzuk View Post
pm me for details if any was interested in havung a few beers at the club!
Can I bring quarters?
Red68Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2008, 09:33 PM   #204
1badzuk
Senior Member
 
1badzuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-21-07
Location: grand rapids mi
Posts: 3,786
iTrader: (51)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Hi this is bad zuk's wife i want to do this so i can buy myself a really nice jeep. but anywho, you can bring quarters but.... you will be walking out with them some where other than your pocket!
1badzuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2008, 09:36 PM   #205
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,504
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1badzuk View Post
next wed in gr! we can have a m+g have some beers watch her dance.

we were talking to the strippers there (her and I) and she found out she will make 200 to 250 a night.

she wants to i didnt make her

$250 a night? Ship her over to the east side and we'll have a meet and greet and I bet she will make more. We love them circus seals!
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2008, 10:11 PM   #206
XXXJ
Desert Rat
 
XXXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-09-07
Location: Memphis, Mi
Posts: 5,616
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

You could work at Biscos!
XXXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2008, 10:13 PM   #207
XXXJ
Desert Rat
 
XXXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-09-07
Location: Memphis, Mi
Posts: 5,616
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXJ View Post
You could work at Biscos!
XXXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2008, 10:21 PM   #208
Nuggets
I fix stuff!
 
Nuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: Bay City, MI
Posts: 13,429
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1badzuk View Post
Hi this is bad zuk's wife i want to do this so i can buy myself a really nice jeep. but anywho, you can bring quarters but.... you will be walking out with them some where other than your pocket!

Don't do it, too many dirt bags and drugs.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2008, 11:42 PM   #209
Stan
I got a gold chain
 
Stan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Shelby Twp.
Posts: 15,691
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
Don't do it, too many dirt bags and drugs.
Does it really sound like thats an issue?
Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2008, 06:13 AM   #210
greygoose
I'm the dude
 
greygoose's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-18-08
Location: New Baltimore / Presque Isle
Posts: 6,081
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXJ View Post
You could work at Biscos!
greygoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2008, 08:02 AM   #211
1badzuk
Senior Member
 
1badzuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-21-07
Location: grand rapids mi
Posts: 3,786
iTrader: (51)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
Don't do it, too many dirt bags and drugs.
come on if that was a worry i wouldnt post on gl4x4 h
1badzuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2008, 09:48 AM   #212
Hombre
I carry a shank
 
Hombre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-15-06
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,537
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1badzuk View Post
Hi this is bad zuk's wife i want to do this so i can buy myself a really nice jeep. but anywho, you can bring quarters but.... you will be walking out with them some where other than your pocket!
Does he punch you around?
Hombre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2008, 09:57 AM   #213
ovrlnd
HURL SCOUTS
 
ovrlnd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-23-07
Location: Westland, Michigan
Posts: 10,003
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to ovrlnd
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1badzuk View Post
next wed in gr! we can have a m+g have some beers watch her dance.

we were talking to the strippers there (her and I) and she found out she will make 200 to 250 a night.

she wants to i didnt make her
cause you are a bag-o-trash. she is going to be all over the first cock that offers her a decent amount of money. think I am lying? 5 good friends of mine all became strippers/dancers at different times to make some extra money. smart girls too. originally to help pay for college. where are they now you ask. beat to shit, diseased, sucking and fucking anything that pays them. still strung out doing drugs. have fun. personally I would dump that whore now before she gets strung out and starts stealing from you. some filthbag will offer her $500 to suck is dick and she won't refuse.
ovrlnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2008, 10:00 AM   #214
sglide
co captain of cubes pants
 
sglide's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-12-05
Location: kalkaska bitch
Posts: 4,117
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovrlnd View Post
cause you are a bag-o-trash. she is going to be all over the first cock that offers her a decent amount of money. think I am lying? 5 good friends of mine all became strippers/dancers at different times to make some extra money. smart girls too. originally to help pay for college. where are they now you ask. beat to shit, diseased, sucking and fucking anything that pays them. still strung out doing drugs. have fun. personally I would dump that whore now before she gets strung out and starts stealing from you. some filthbag will offer her $500 to suck is dick and she won't refuse.
i think he's into that
sglide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2008, 10:23 AM   #215
GreaseMonkey
Senior Member
 
GreaseMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Madison Heights, MI
Posts: 17,980
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovrlnd View Post
cause you are a bag-o-trash. she is going to be all over the first cock that offers her a decent amount of money. think I am lying? 5 good friends of mine all became strippers/dancers at different times to make some extra money. smart girls too. originally to help pay for college. where are they now you ask. beat to shit, diseased, sucking and fucking anything that pays them. still strung out doing drugs. have fun. personally I would dump that whore now before she gets strung out and starts stealing from you. some filthbag will offer her $500 to suck is dick and she won't refuse.
Whoa....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryann View Post
I am not a lesbian but if I was I would do her.
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2008, 10:32 AM   #216
silverxj
team 14b
 
silverxj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Davisburg
Posts: 5,617
iTrader: (64)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
Whoa....
I know!?! $500 bucks for a BJ????
silverxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2008, 10:34 AM   #217
ovrlnd
HURL SCOUTS
 
ovrlnd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-23-07
Location: Westland, Michigan
Posts: 10,003
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to ovrlnd
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
Whoa....
if he's thinking that he is some high-roller cause his wife's going to be a stripper he is mistaken. as I said I have seen this first hand on 5 occasions. none ended in a positive way. money makes the world go round. it don't matter what the customer looks like. the worse they are the more they pay. fat slobs pay premium dollar to get a piece of pussy. you've read the thread you make the call.

1. all will start out well.
2. she will be satisfied with the attention high at first
3. starts to get aroused giving lap dances
4. starts becoming good friends with the other whores
5. maybe it's a slow night and she wants the money, gets an offer to polish a knob.
6. next time he comes back he's willing to pay more for more action
7. before you know it she'll take $1,000 to fukc some slime-dick sleaze
8. soon she's offered big money to party with a bunch of guys poking whatever hole they can find.
9. gets into drugs cause the inital rush is gone.
10. the pay sex now consistanly borders on rape cause they need the money to pay for the new drug habit.

it's always the same.
ovrlnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2008, 11:00 AM   #218
Slayer63
Upstanding Member
 
Slayer63's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-29-06
Location: The Nasty
Posts: 1,709
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovrlnd View Post
if he's thinking that he is some high-roller cause his wife's going to be a stripper he is mistaken. as I said I have seen this first hand on 5 occasions. none ended in a positive way. money makes the world go round. it don't matter what the customer looks like. the worse they are the more they pay. fat slobs pay premium dollar to get a piece of pussy. you've read the thread you make the call.

1. all will start out well.
2. she will be satisfied with the attention high at first
3. starts to get aroused giving lap dances
4. starts becoming good friends with the other whores
5. maybe it's a slow night and she wants the money, gets an offer to polish a knob.
6. next time he comes back he's willing to pay more for more action
7. before you know it she'll take $1,000 to fukc some slime-dick sleaze
8. soon she's offered big money to party with a bunch of guys poking whatever hole they can find.
9. gets into drugs cause the inital rush is gone.
10. the pay sex now consistanly borders on rape cause they need the money to pay for the new drug habit.

it's always the same.
that was the most depressing thing ive heard all morning.
Slayer63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2008, 11:09 AM   #219
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,504
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovrlnd View Post
if he's thinking that he is some high-roller cause his wife's going to be a stripper he is mistaken. as I said I have seen this first hand on 5 occasions. none ended in a positive way. money makes the world go round. it don't matter what the customer looks like. the worse they are the more they pay. fat slobs pay premium dollar to get a piece of pussy. you've read the thread you make the call.

1. all will start out well.
2. she will be satisfied with the attention high at first
3. starts to get aroused giving lap dances
4. starts becoming good friends with the other whores
5. maybe it's a slow night and she wants the money, gets an offer to polish a knob.
6. next time he comes back he's willing to pay more for more action
7. before you know it she'll take $1,000 to fukc some slime-dick sleaze
8. soon she's offered big money to party with a bunch of guys poking whatever hole they can find.
9. gets into drugs cause the inital rush is gone.
10. the pay sex now consistanly borders on rape cause they need the money to pay for the new drug habit.

it's always the same.
sounds like fun to me.
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2008, 11:14 AM   #220
sglide
co captain of cubes pants
 
sglide's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-12-05
Location: kalkaska bitch
Posts: 4,117
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovrlnd View Post
if he's thinking that he is some high-roller cause his wife's going to be a stripper he is mistaken. as I said I have seen this first hand on 5 occasions. none ended in a positive way. money makes the world go round. it don't matter what the customer looks like. the worse they are the more they pay. fat slobs pay premium dollar to get a piece of pussy. you've read the thread you make the call.

1. all will start out well.
2. she will be satisfied with the attention high at first
3. starts to get aroused giving lap dances
4. starts becoming good friends with the other whores
5. maybe it's a slow night and she wants the money, gets an offer to polish a knob.
6. next time he comes back he's willing to pay more for more action
7. before you know it she'll take $1,000 to fukc some slime-dick sleaze
8. soon she's offered big money to party with a bunch of guys poking whatever hole they can find.
9. gets into drugs cause the inital rush is gone.
10. the pay sex now consistanly borders on rape cause they need the money to pay for the new drug habit.

it's always the same.
i dont think even a fat slob is gonna give this chick a grand for sex
for 1000 you can fly to navada and get a good looking, state inspected clean whore
sglide is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Classic Threads
Tags
penis deflator, pooleo8=retard

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:03 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.43810 seconds with 81 queries