June 2nd, 2008, 11:19 PM
I am the law.
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Birmingham, Michigan 48009
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
SOLD - Variety of parts, Chevy motor, 205, D60, 14bFF
IndyCJ, for those who remember the screen name, is still around and unloading a bunch of random stuff. He only has dial-up where he lives, so I'm posting for him. If you are interested in any of these items, PM me and I will give you his number.
- Complete 1994 TBI 350/2wd 4L80E from C-30 Van. 131,000 miles. Full harness, ECM, manifolds, accessories (w/A/C). Fleet maintained, ran & shifted well. Van was used at a steel mill and rusted out. Already pulled and sitting in front of the cherry picker still attached to each other. He says he has most or a full collection of basic tune-up parts, too. $500. SOLD.
- Complete Ford D60 rear, believed to be 1977-79ish. ~63.5" WMS?, gears/miles/etc unknown. $50. SOLD.
- SRW 14-bolt complete. Unknown year/gears. $50. SOLD.
- 3 different double-cardan driveshafts. Some believed to be XJ front. I have them in Highland, but don't know if they are all 1310. Good slips. Appear to be in the area of 31-35" running length. $40 each. He has more at his house. SOLD.
- Chevy 205. No adapter. Not sure if the lever is there. I'll ask him tomorrow. $150. SOLD.
I don't have pictures of this stuff, but I was there today and saw it all. The axle housings have surface rust on the outside. I'm sure he'll pop covers if you show up.
Last edited by PävementPounder; September 28th, 2009 at 12:51 PM.