and a new tailgate
new rear coners
and a new hud
and a new gill
and two griil sroports there bent
and yes i rolled it ps go slow down drit roads as thats how it fliped
is i was going to fast for road conditions

#6 · (Edited)
are you ok? did you get to use the tires before you rolled it? where were you at when this happend?

#7 · (Edited)
I'm with BogginBoy, Get it wheeling-worthy and buy a [edit]small truck or other SUV for a tow rig[/edit].

#8 ·
i have a small concistion form hiting the ground with head and cuts but i was on new holland just passed 72nd and my hardtop is junk ist in everywere until i picked it upthe moter and trans are good and so is tud and driver side still looks ok

#10 ·
when did you do roll it? and did you get the tires put on it or did you have the bald tires on it still

#14 · (Edited)
Seriously, find an older XJ or a Jimmy ($500-$1000, even ones that are running), and tow whats left of the Jeep around with it. Put enough into the Jeep for it to get through a mud hole.

new radior
new trans line
new tarns oil cooler
and new leaf spirings

and your golden

Fix the... "fun stout" just in case.

#15 ·
my opinion is roll another vehicle, it seems that your typing skills have improved, maybe you hit your head and knocked something back into place. its now easier to understand your posts. :sonicjay:

#29 ·
i believe i learned most of my spelling by the third grade at most. so i since some 1st-2nd grade education here

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.