Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

2004 chevy tahoe lt TRADE?

3K views 22 replies 4 participants last post by  97jeepcherokee 
#1 · (Edited)
i have a very well kept 2004 Tahoe that I personally went over and brought everything up to date. im an ase master certified technician and pride myself in my work. there is one thing that is wrong with the truck and that is the drivers seat. 90% of the chevy trucks out there are like this and you can see it in the photos.

this Tahoe is loaded with every option available in 2004
sunroof
front and rear a/c and heat
heated leather seats
weather tech floor mats throught
rear dvd player with wireless headsets
3rd row seating
air ride
heated mirrors
tinted windows
aftermarket cd player with iPhone hookup with sub and amp (can be removed if not wanted)

now on to the repairs that I know of.
rebuilt front differential
new rear pads and rotors
full transmission flush
transfer case flush
new water pump, belts and thermostat
cold air intake
intake gaskets
newer tune up
engine computer reflashed to current gm software
rear differential service

this is a 2 owner Tahoe and I got it with 197k on it. the previous owner was a salesman that drove from south of lansing to traverse city daily so it does have some miles on it but it drives like it has less that 100k
actual mileage is 211k and rising. its my daily driver

here is the blue book value 10k -11k I would say mine is right in the good to very good condition

http://www.kbb.com/chevrolet/tahoe/...7|true&mileage=211000&pricetype=private-party

asking 7500 obo. the only reason im selling it is I have too many vehicles. I bought and fixed this vehicle with the intentions of driving it for more than a year but I guess things change. no low ball offers

call or txt Mark (616)889-7477

if someone can upload the pics for me that would be great otherwise here is a link to the cl ad http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/cto/4029130097.html

See less See more
#18 ·
No, but at over 200k miles, that scares a LOT of people away...regardless of condition...most people aren't willing to spend that type of money on something with a quarter million miles...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.