Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#53,094 ·
I'm in trouble. I'm riding the struggle bus today. Do 5 hour energy shots work, can I drink monster with it? Serious question. Also I'm 5 hours can I take another and have it work?
I here meth works pretty good. Go get a Rockstar sugar free and b12, bcomplex vitamins, then gum or hard candy or if you dip, just something moving around in your mouth triggers your brain to stay awake. (No dick jokes you sick bastards)

I've pulled many midnight shifts and 14+ hour days, a lot of trial and error went in to this study.

The sugar drinks will make you crash pretty hard. And the hard candy like jolly ranchers is a good steady flow of sugar.

#53,097 ·
I'm in trouble. I'm riding the struggle bus today. Do 5 hour energy shots work, can I drink monster with it? Serious question. Also I'm 5 hours can I take another and have it work?
I did a monster and a 5 hour energy shot once, I had 20 minutes left to get to my destination on my motorcycle and was falling alseep. I pissed before I left the gas station and almost pissed my pants before I got to my destination, I think it made my bladder go it WTF mode