Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#9,162 ·
Two guys chatting in the bar and one asked his friend: "How did that date go with that girl the other night "well", he replied, "You know I get a boner every time I see her?" "yes?" "I had an idea to duct tape it to my leg. So I turn up to her house and she opens the door and she's wearing this really sexy dress" "Then what happened?" "I kicked her in the face."

#9,171 ·
I spent too much money on hookers and blow this weekend and now I don't have enough money to pay my bills this weekend without tapping into my rainy day money. I was thinking of setting up a PayPal account for donations yo pay my rent. Don't get me wrong I have enough money to do so I but I'm trying to save for an enclosed trailer. Would anyone donate to pay my rent? I need $1500 by friday!

#9,172 ·
I spent too much money on hookers and blow this weekend and now I don't have enough money to pay my bills this weekend without tapping into my rainy day money. I was thinking of setting up a PayPal account for donations yo pay my rent. Don't get me wrong I have enough money to do so I but I'm trying to save for an enclosed trailer. Would anyone donate to pay my rent? I need $1500 by friday!
:fish: :junk: :fish: