Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Lions 2014

55K views 687 replies 68 participants last post by  cmetzg03 
#1 ·
Another season another disappointment?

Figured I'd start the lions thread a little early, there has been a lot of moves already. It looks like Suh maybe getting shopped.

I'm not sure how I feel about Suh, when the majority of the payroll goes to three players it leaves little room to improve the roster.

#4 ·
I'd be glad to see Suh leave, I think he's a great player with a shitty attitude and work ethic, that has done more harm than good for the lions.

#6 ·
They also play in London game is at 930 am our time

#8 ·
:finger:

#16 ·
I'm guessing 7-9 unless they draft a stud and/or trade Suh for better players.

#17 ·
Unfortunately there is crap for free agents on the market, and trading him for a higher draft pick plus some garbage free agent is too risky and won't to squat. They will be stuck with him I think until he is a free agent then hopefully someone with a deeper pocket wants him!

The year could be ok, and it could suck... With the lions we will never know, but I will still be a fan either way I suppose. But it would sure be easier being a fan of a winning team! Go lions....

#19 ·
This is the last season we have him under contract. He won't likely re-sign, so we're better off trading him for some draft picks and a garbage free agent then we are having his dumbass on our team this year.

The only saving grace is that this is his final year to prove to other teams he deserves a big free agent deal, so maybe he will actually play well and not be a complete idiot?

I currently have no expectations for the lions being any better this year than they have been in the past 60 years.

#21 ·
It would all depend on the trade made with the other team. Potentially on the hook for some money? Yes. Certain roster bonuses and what not affecting current cap? Probably.

It could go either way I guess. You could potentially be on the hook for some money, and trade him, and get some future players.

Or, you could be on the hook for some money, have him play out the final year of his contract, and then have him sign with someone else after this season ends and not have future players.

If I knew which answer was the absolute right answer I wouldn't be trolling gl4x4, I'd be an NFL general manager somewhere.

#29 ·
Draft is on. Who will the lions pick?

#30 ·
A tight end wtf?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.