Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
74K views 478 replies 81 participants last post by  Rockstar 
#1 · (Edited)
#300 ·
hey stevo, nice name rip off. you shouldnt be such a douche bag, I didnt reopen the thread. And yea I got the money paid.. But three days time and a tank and a half of gas, plus whatever firehawk is gonna charge to re weld the back of my truck. so yea....FUCK YOU. I will bitch untill I get carpul tunnel if I feel like it. And if you dont like it, why do you keep reading my post you ****?:stan:

#318 ·
James i gotta give it to you if anyone would of ever built me crap like that and then cut up my rig trying to get their crap to work i woulda killed somebody thanks for posting all those pictures someone dropped their name a week or two ago so i was gonna look into bumpers glad i saw this thread

#328 ·
Hmmm, my flat fenders from JP Fab are of great quality. I love em! Paul and Neil are good guys. One pissed off person and everybody jumps to conclusions. This whole thing was blown way out of proportion from the start. Thats just my .02 cents.

#329 ·
weird, I see more then one pissed off customer.

I saw doug's rocker guards on his TJ, i think he goes by ouchman, he's a great guy and I see nothing wrong with his rocker guards.

I have never seen any of their other work. I did see them post another vendors product as their own, I did almost purchase some stuff from them until I was heavily warned not to, I did read about this bumper, another issue on another forum with another bumper and a bad deal, and I also saw pictures of a tj that looked like it rolled down a hill before anything was tacked together and was crooked as hell. I guess thats enough for me.

On the contrary I have heard of one dis-satisfied customer at UORC due to a complaint on the price, not the work done. I have heard of one unsatisfied customer at JCR that they bent over backwards to satisfy only to find out it wasnt even their work causing the problem. 2TM other then a douchebage king of Exo's does good work, Jeepers Creepers and All Pro automotive seem to have stellar records.....so why even take the chance?

I see one person standing up for these cats...you. However if you ask abut some of the other names I just listed you will get numerous satisfied customers....seems easy enough?

#330 ·
I have seen a jeep with a bunch of their work on it and it was complete shit. They should blow him for not running around and posting pics of the shit they did to his jeep. If it were me they would have took every bit work they done off it and gotten billed for the damage to the rest of the jeep they did.

#341 ·
Ya, it worked great. I'm not ashamed of that. They are fenders. They don't need to be DOM. They cost me $20 and looked great! I use it for roof racks too, cause it's light, bends easy, and cheap! It wasn't like I was selling them!

But hey, at least I can build a bumper that isn't fucking crooked and I can drill a hole straight.

#344 ·
Actually no, I didn't use bondo asshole. I used fiberglass. After I ground the welds smooth, I used fiberglass to smooth everything out. It's called finishing your shit for paint. And if you wanna talk shit about grinding welds, go ahead because I NEVER grind my welds on my bumpers other than the endcaps, unlike JPFab which grinds everything because their welds look like shit.

I don't remember if I told him or not, but who the fuck cares...there isn't anything wrong with them. They will do their job, just fine. You wanna keep attacking me, go ahead. The people that I HAVE built shit for aren't the ones on here bitching. There is 18 pages against JPFab, so when you get 18 pages of people who don't like my fab work then come talk to me. If not, then shut the fuck up.

So now what the fuck do you have to say?

#345 · (Edited)
i was there when you had one side done dumb ass, and there was bondo, so you glassed over bondo good to know, and how will they do there job, when you said they bend easy, did you put that much glass on them?so thy'll hold up to rubbing a tree or if the tire does get into the fender it wont bend?, thats right it will, but it bends easy so he can just bend it back. your right, you win

#347 ·
Man, that really fucking looks like Bondo to me. I don't even OWN bondo. I've bought ONE can ever and it was when I was like 18. Bondo is pink you fucking idiot. There is less than a 1/16" of glass and it is on the top, not the side. You have no clue what your talking about so like I said, STFU.

Your just making yourself look stupid now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.