Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

NJ Home Invasion Caught On Video

8K views 77 replies 34 participants last post by  dougstephvoor 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#59 ·
I took the wife and the daughter out again tonight in the front yard for live fire training.

We came home from going out to eat, we walked in the door, and I told the wife, grab the rifle I want you to go shoot the targets,
(we have two upper body cut outs from 3/4" plywood screwed to the trees on the side of the drive way) I have been forcing this on them about weekly for months now. I do not get much discussion any more and they are getting faster at it.
I do not believe they will ever become as adapted to firing as I am but I hope by sticking with the same weapon, I can get them used to quick grab, shoulder, safety off, acquire target, and fire.

#61 ·
most likely the fucker rang the bell, she opened the door and he was in before she knew it...beating the sh!t out of her like she owed him money...

she's a mother of 2 small kids, not likely that she's keeping handguns within easy access...she probably doesn't even have a cabinet that she can easily open with one hand as the kid locks are a bitch to open in a hurry.
and as big as the piece of shit is, unless she was really on top of her game she'd likely have it used on her and her kids.

that family is lucky she is still alive as once an animal like that is out of its cage and on the loose its hard to tell what it's gonna do

i hope they find the piece of shit but even if they do justice won't be served...it's a jersey thing

#68 ·
my sister is a mother of a young child. in her lazy boy she has a .45 XDS... on the shelf of the fish tank she has a .40 XD... On her MOST of the time she has a LCP with laser (.380). In the kitchen I believe there is another .45 XDS (yeah they really like there XD's)... her husband also carries an XDS.

they shoot weekly. allot of rounds.

my wife (we have a 4 year old) has a .22 long 9 shot revolver in kitchen (kitchen is by front door). a .44 revolver on top of the book case, and we have a 12 gauge loaded with buckshot in our room. she knows how to use them all. not as well as my sister (my wife needs more practice), and once we get back to michigan I am making her get her CPL or CHL or whatever you guys call it up there.

This situation could have been prevented.

My wife and my sister wont answer the door to a strange black man... YUP, im white. my sister is white. My wife is mexican... call us what you want, but you wont call us a stastic.

#70 ·
I bought my xdm 9mm right before the xds came out, like to get my hands on a xds soon. I also got the ruger 380 I keep that on my ankle 24/7.

#74 ·
It's a constant balancing act. Guns, ammo, jeep parts, repeat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.