Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Are you sick of yetti red Xing up this thread.

Motivational posters thread, NSFW... no fat chicks please.

5M views 12K replies 719 participants last post by  Lousypirate 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
ok, i have been getting pm's all morning about this. so here is a fullsize.

See less See more
#2,266 ·

Their all taking an oath and Barrack has the wrong hand up.....

Nope thats not it...There all practicing holding their arms up in the position for holding the latern at the end of the drive way...

Barrack and militant Michelle are trying to flap there arms in unison to see if they can fly...

Joe Biden has his hand up the hooker in the red coat's skirt....

They are actually waving to Jay Z

The hooker in the red coat has her hand up the hooker in the yellow coat's skirt, in anticipation of the forth comming ***** act they had been hired to do...

They are actually waving goodbye to all the people that DON"T want to be part of Oblabla's cabinet

#2,272 ·
Joe Biden has his hand up the hooker in the red coat's skirt....

The hooker in the red coat has her hand up the hooker in the yellow coat's skirt, in anticipation of the forth comming ***** act they had been hired to do...
Hooker comments? I assume based on the boots? At least the one you're calling a hooker wasn't actually on the ticket:

and my personal favorite:
http://thesuperficial.com/2009/02/sarah_palin_adds_fck_me_boots.php

I think Palin's attire would have been what I most enjoyed about a Republican win, if it had happened. Well, that and 4 years of Tina Fey doing her on SNL.

BTW, check out the old dude using the glasses to hide the fact that he's totally staring at her ass!

#2,274 ·
HAHAHAH :sonicjay:

I'm pretty sure you could get an upskirt shot with sufficient magnification in the shiniest boots...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.