Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

GL4x4 Motorcycle Club

271K views 2K replies 230 participants last post by  booblinker 
#1 · (Edited)
Show off your motorcycle.

mine: 1982 Honda CM250

Duffman, I know you're itching to post some pics! :)

See less See more
#672 ·
The pic of the bike on the side stand in the loose sand makes me nervous as hell. Road bikes are too heavy and not zippy enough for loose sand, I've proven that a time or two, and road sand tastes like shit. Somebody got lucky, and the bike didn't fall over in the loose pack.

#674 ·
Yeah, that turn was a mistake. I had just passed a couple seasonal roads that were gravel and had a little parking area by the water. The one I went on quickly turned to sand and went directly to the beach. I carry a little kickstand block that I was using in that picture so it wouldn't sink. Turning it around right there took some work.
Another picture from behind, the water was maybe 30 ft in front of the bike.

#679 ·

Rode to Ludington and back today with a friend. Good trip, but makes for a long day.

#685 ·
I just re-sprung my KLX250s yesterday. I still need to adjust the rider/static sag, but I can't wait to try it out.

#688 ·
#692 ·
Nice Royal!, You dont see those bikes very often. I like the single seater look as well.

My wife and I ride a 97 Royal Star Tour Delux, WE love it! We put 13,000 miles on it last year. This year will only be about 8K.

Great bike lots of smooth power with the V4.

#695 ·
are you guys too busy sitting in your garages on snowmobiles making vroom vroom noises?

#701 ·
Still riding pretty much daily. So far a nice fall, enjoy these crisp mornings.

have seen a few more out these past couple days that were nice, people getting in a few more rides before calling it quits.