Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

2000 Wrangler F%&*$#@ CHEAP.

11K views 68 replies 22 participants last post by  green50gt 
#1 · (Edited)
i6 MANUAL 68xxx miles small rust spot next to the rear gate. Surface rust on frame, surface rust on floor pans, minor imperfections on body, I wanted to have the holes where the gay plastic rocker guards went filled in, and then put the matching smittybuilt fenders on the rear.
NO BACK SEAT.
Runs strong, NO ticks, NO knocks, recent oil change/ front and rear diff fluid service.
Smittybilt flat fenders, LED turn signal kit (wired properly)
31 inch BFG TA KO's with LOTS of tread left, cragar 8 inch wheels, etc.

Taken on some seasonal roads, NOT molested or beaten on, or wheeled AT ALL (bought it from an old guy) Took the rear flares off, still have em if it's a deal breaker.

Will also consider PARTIAL trades .

I live in traverse city, call 231 409 1115 if you're interested.

Asking $6000,

Attachments

See less See more
#49 ·
interested in a supermoto? i have a DRZ SM that i might be able to trade plus cash...

#51 ·

thats the only pic i have of it right now. its a 05 drz 400 sm. runs awesome. gets awesome MPG. will cruise down the road awesome!
extras are:
new tires
new chain n sprockets
smoked LED tail light with fender eliminator kit
FMF full titanium exhaust
gps mount
1 1/8" protaper bars
high comp piston
hot cams
big bore carb
air box mod with K&N filter
upgraded headlight

i am located on the end of supply rd (south boardman area) call or text me @ 631-3556 to maybe check it out n i will check out your jeep. thanks kyle

#60 ·
Looks like it might be a decent Jeep. I just paid 6k for a clean TJ with 110k and a 4 banger, so i'm not interested. Anyway, it would probably be worth your time and money to spend a few hours cleaning up the frame/floorboards and applying POR 15, get the flat black rear end/tail gate painted correctly, and get the Jeep detailed. With the miles if the rust was taken care of it would be worth a lot more to someone. I know that may not be an option, but it could end up being a good investment for you. Even in it's current condition it's not a bad price i don't think. just my .02.

#61 ·
YOU'RE TIGHT. I'm only sellin cause i'm in a pinch, and if I can keep my shit in one sock this winter semester My plan for the spring is fill the holes, rhino line the tub, POR 15 the frame and underbody, and then smittybuilt flats on the rear! then A TEN FOOT LIFT AND 69'S.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.