Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#3,122 ·
First week of 9-7 shift starts tmw, instead of 10-8, other guy was late 4/5 days later week and pissd the boss off. Hoping if I show up on time every day I get the 9-7 shift m-f and sunday 10-3, instead of alternating that and 12-8 m-f and 8-5 sat. More hours and get out an hour early, yes please.

#3,132 ·
Can't stop thinking about random shit. Can't get much sleep either.

Am I the only one who can't stand laying there thinking about random shit and can't sleep?
LOL, what's the big deal? :d:

This is what I deal with every night - I can't sleep for more than 3 or 4 hours at a time. You need to try a few different things - most of all - if you're lying in bed awake and can't sleep: Get the fuck up.

Get your ass out of bed, and do something. You probably have a million things to do - so do some of them. You have to figure out how to break the link between lying in bed and worry over sleep - you don't notice it, but it becomes a habit. Sleep when you're tired - and if you can't take time to sleep then, hit the caffeine and power through it until you have the time. Best thing you can do is go to bed when you're zombie-tired.