Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

I met a bigot today.

4K views 48 replies 32 participants last post by  sQUEAK003 
#1 ·
Today whiled dealing with a young black man who just turned 18 and had no valid ID. While following our protocol for legal adult with no ID, the young man's mom came into the picture. She harrassed me verbally, asking questions, snapping off comments, and yelling at the checkpoint supervisor.

When the ID issue was resolved, I continued with patience in dealing with the ghetto-trash woman. She finally said "I am so glad that Obama is in the white house cause soon your white ass ain't gonna have no job!"

I kicked her out of the airport.

#4 ·
xxxxxx99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

#5 ·
saw one at meijers the other night, wearing a t shirt with a picture of obama and mlk on it, at the bottom it said "mission accomplished"

i didn't get it, but he was very "ghetto" looking

#6 ·
I hate having to be so polite sometimes, but it never makes sense to me to have a person hassling those they need help from.

#8 ·
that and removing people from their flight. Takes certain situations to make it happen, apparently racism is one of them...

#28 ·
:teehee:

I wondered about her and her son in the first place. She stated that he didnt have an ID because he was being placed. "Placed?"

"Yeas, placed!"

"What does that mean?"

"He's going to live with his new family in Chicago!"

So her son was going to go be someone else's son.

Sorry you lost your brother...

#32 ·
I was at the subway on Telegraph and 9 mile, there was a young black lady wearing a bedazler hat with obama image it. I don't think she could read the menu. It was sad, i really wonder why some black people think obama is going hold the white man down???

#34 ·
They come in all colors.

#40 · (Edited)
they forget that part

Wait a few weeks and when he doesnt save them from there own self made hell, they will blame it on his white side

I honestly feel bad for the guy, because "most" of the black race think that he is going to snap his fingers and everything is going to change for them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.