Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Wanted, possible use of a good bender, approx 4 bends needed

623 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  bigbchevy 
#1 ·
I am looking to line up someone that has a GOOD tube bender for a project I am thinking of doing this summer. I am looking into building my own radar arch/ rocket launcher set up on my boat. If you've never heard of such a thing it is like a roll bar on a boat where extra rods are stored up out of the way and a radar unit would be mounted.

I would only need four or maybe six bends in 2" tube. Something thin wall steel. Maybe 2" exhaust tubing would work. If you'd have a notcher that'd be a bonus as I'm thinking of welding up fixed rod holder's.

Right now this is just an idea I may want to build this spring/ summer. The boat is stored and covered up right now so I can't design it yet. If you have a tube bender and wouldn't mind helping with my project post up here or pm me. I'll gladly pay for a couple hours of your time or trade a case of beer.

I'm located in Muskegon, so closer the better in west Michigan the better. Maybe a 50 mile radius or so, Ludington to Holland to Grand Rapids or so.

Thanks!

Sent from the Garage

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.