Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

2000 Silverado 2500 4x4 (9300.00)

3K views 31 replies 14 participants last post by  Countrygirlkt 
#1 · (Edited)
I am selling my favorite vehicle I have ever owed. Wife and I are coverting to more fuel efficent cars.

2000 Silverado 2500 3 door 4x4
6.0 liter
4L80E transmission
heated leather interior
stock cd player
two sets of wheels, aluminum with Pro Comp 285 tires, and a set of chrome H2 Wheels with BFG Mud Terrians
Pewter in color with matching capper
Tonneau cover
Silverstar lights in EVERY socket
Paint updated by Star Customs about 3 years ago
Mileage is showing 150k, but heres the catch. EVER since I owned this truck I have had oversized tires on it, and did not fix the speedo. According to GPS, the speedo is 7 MPH high. So figure over three and a half years of that, I guess the truck to have 120k ish AT BEST on it.
Uses no oil, starts fine, runs perfectly. I do all my own maintiance, and that includes trans and diff services, plugs, and general stuff.
Remote start put on at winters start this year.
I will also throw in the Z06 cam I have that goes with the truck.
Also has a custom Magnaflow exhaust setup with dual polished tips. Sounds AWESOME IMO

I love this truck people, it has never given me any issues, and runs fabulous. It is really just fuel economy I am selling it for. I dont tow enough to drive it daily.

I will entertain trades of lesser tow vehicles, but nothing too high dollar. The next hauler I get will be a beater that runs good and pulls my boat, thats it.

Two known issues with my truck currently. The driver side seat has a tear in the vinyl like ALL of these trucks with leather get. And the front brakes are 3 point stopping and hitting the squealers. So its going to need a front brake job. But they are no where near grinding, and I still regularly take this truck 2.5 hours north to Houghton Lake.

Great truck, that has been WELL taken care of its whole life.

www.michiganspeed.com/dreamer1q/truck

See less See more
#31 ·
Yeah, I would still let her go. With all the stuff I have, all the wheels, cap, and gear, 8000.00.

She has 153k on it now, fully maintained, and I just had all the front suspension redone about a month ago. The only thing that has changed since that post is the stereo is stock again. But the amp and woofer are still there.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.