Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

clean 97 cclb f350 7.3 5speed texas truck

922 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  autoadhd 
#1 ·
i got this truck out of texas in febuary of last year.very clean truck with no rust.has a few dings and dents on the pass side bottom rear of the bed from a tire blowout.175 k,new rear end from ford last year,new clutch with one peice flywheel this spring new 285 fierce mt tires,warn lockouts,410 gears,pretty much stock but k&n filter and muffler delete.new glo plugs and valve cover gaskets in may,new alternator and vacum pump last month.was drove very little in the snow,it mainly sat in my heated barn.has nice bumpers on it,front has hit a deer at 70mph and no damage to the truck.just installed new headlights last week for my trip to big bay mi because the old ones were yellow.has goose neck hitch,cold ac int is nice but has some flaws.drivers door was brittle from the texas sun and i cant find a cc match for the window switch so it has a regular door panel and the buttons are just sitting there,nice pioneer stero with newer speakers.im looking to sell because im torn between another superduty or just intercooling this one with injectors for more mi mountain pulling.im asking $9500 for the truck for the fact of it will be hard to replace this one.im will trade for a superduty 7.3 or 6.0 or a cummins and i have a very clean 88 5.0 with 98k original miles,pretty much stock but comes with built 302,gt40 polished kennebell flowzilla blower and $10k in other parts i will add to a deal.everything is mechanicly perct on the truck but the drivers axle u joint is clunking in 4 wheel.no leaks nothing.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.