Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Powdercoat & Sandblasting

5K views 42 replies 27 participants last post by  busyfixin 
#1 ·
I can do anything that will fit in a 5'x3' area

586-675-7102

Rob

#7 ·
Gloss Clear, Gloss White, Bright Yellow, Bright Red, Ford Light Blue, Dark Green, Gloss Black, Flat Black

other colors can be done, depending on the price of the powder is how much extra it is.. if you think of a color im sure i can get it

and the oven is 5x3x3

#10 ·
You have some decent prices... how much powder do you buy at a time because i know some of it isn't cheap... or where do you get it. I help my friend do his and he has to buy 2 pounds minimum and some of that is real exspensive. I think he spent about $110 for 2 pounds of this obnoxious yellow that practically glowed in the dark.

#12 ·
I think ill pull a couple small pieces off and see how they turn out. I need alot of powdercoating done, but I want it to look good.

Not that im doubting you by anymeans. Im sure you do good work. ill give ya a buzz here in a few weeks

#16 ·
what kinda prep do I need to do to get off chrome from steal wheels in order to get them powdercoated, or will the sand blasting take care of this? I have some chromies that are rusting and flaking and would like them done up in black gloss powdercoat. Let me know, thanks.

#17 ·
I need some beadlocks and centercaps done. p.m with a price.If it looks good I have alot of other parts you can do.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.