Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

2000 Jeep Cherokee $4500 obo

2K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  cherokee_8.5 
#1 ·
Im selling my 2000 Jeep Cherokee it has 151,xxx miles on it. It runs and shifts good i have never had any problems with it. It has 8.5 rustys lift with a bds long arm kit, also has 1 ton steering.It has 8.8 in the rear that came out of a explorer. Right now it is sitting on stock rims and tires, i have a set of 35x14.5r15 mud gumbo tires that are sitting on 5x5.5 rims. i am getting a set of rims that do fit on the jeep here soon.I built a winch ready front bumper for it, it nice and beefy.The interior is in good shape the drivers side seat is starting to tear on the side a little bit. I have a jvc sterio in it with all kicker speakers, sounds really good.I used to daily drive the jeep but it is now more of a trail toy, you could still drive the jeep on the road with a little bit of work. The jeep performed very well with the set up that it is on, i have had no complaints about it. There is a little bit of rust on the driver door and a little bit on the rockers. I hate to see it go but im looking at buying truck and i am looking to build something else. I would like to get 4500 obo or trades for 2000 or newer chevy truck but cash is king.

You can call me or text me is easier 616-928-7166 Thanks Cory

There are some things that need to fixed on the jeep:
-the front axle needs to be rebuilt the carrier bearing are bad and it makes a loud growling noise
-front shocks are blown right now but i will be replacing them
-the steering does need some work around the gear box

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.