Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

this year is starting to look like last year

2K views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  ScOoTeR 
#1 ·
2006 started off with the irs hitting me for 17000 and some change in back taxes. about the time i got it paid off i found out i had been sued for 9000 and lost due to not showing up for court (didnt know i was being sued but thats another story) just about the time thats paid i find out that my daughters mother changed my adress with the friend of court then filled for a assesment and got my suport raised so i didnt find out till i was 3000 behind and had to scramble to pay it up.

i was so happy at the new year cuz i was going to get to keep 26000 more than last year when today the shit started anew
somehow i have 6700 in fines and penalties owed to the irs????? i havent even been able to find out from what year yet

#10 ·
i'd suggest a new cpa so that you can at least have an accomplice. Misery loves company, ya know.

That's stupid that whoever is doing your taxes sucks that bad. But you must do more than alright because I don't think I've ever paid 17 grand to the IRS in a year, let alone owe them that in addition to what I already paid.....

#19 ·
yeah I need to do ours and see where we stand.

One of the company's I work for I actuallyget taxes taken out and they took out about 15k unfrotuanately I have another 40k of income that I get 1099'd for :( plus the wifes, and then stock interest.

you think mortgage interest, my wife's tution and my frivelous "company" spending will make me not pay

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.