Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Something else...Chocolate never fails

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Kick Flames in the junk

Votes: 4 13.8%

Proper Valentine's day Gift???

3K views 53 replies 23 participants last post by  TJrockdogg 
#1 ·
Ok so I've been browsing around on the net for something sexy to get the woman. So basically, I need some opinions.....

Red Ruffled Garter Camisole with thigh high stockings

See less See more
#9 ·
Lingerie is a iffy present for any occasion. The girl can think you bought it for you. Not like you wear it, but so you can see her in it. And some girls will take it well and realize its fun to be sexy, and love the gift :) I think it kind of depends on if she wears lingerie allready.

#19 ·
I don't think BMF would look good in that Nuge.

Seriously though, my wife likes that stuff, and it is good for me as well. I say go for it. A lot of girls would take it as a compliment that you want to see them in that, especially the ones that might not have teh highest self esteem.

#20 ·
I bought my wife a circular saw for v-day, or xmas, or her birthday. I can't remember which. We were newly married at the time. At any rate I was relieved of my gift buying duties. If she wants something she buys it for herself.

#21 ·
your right flames, BMF wouldn't fill it out enough...

the poll says 10 -1 Sexy-ness,

right now id have to say its only about 75% approved

btw its $40, sorry victoria's secret is out of my price range

#32 ·
was it from a 4 year old???

jk jk

but yeah im gonna get her a card to for sure...and by the sounds of it MAYBE chocolates...it seems thats the only thing that makes you women happy isnt it?

all good opinions....

#31 ·
I say go for it now since she is still you girlfriend. Better to find out what tweaks her screws now instead of later when you give up your manhhood. But I agree a little with Barb, make up and add a gift certificate that offers her a complete full body massage or a certificate for a homecooked meal followed by the foot massage of her life and make sure you make a disclaimer at the bottom that says " This certificate only valid if you are willing to accept how much I love you". If you add the personnal touch then it doesn't convey the message that now she looks sexy so lets get busy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.