Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#11,094 ·
Blue Pacific for dinner, then the comedy club. Bill Bellamy isn't as funny as I hoped he would be.

Why is it that the majority of black comics use race as a basis for jokes and laughs but you don't see that very much with white comics??

And I'm not speaking of Bellamy so much, but rather, the two (black) comics who opened for him? Although Bellamy had his moments too, they were not nearly as frequent as the other two who basically built their entire show on racially based "jokes".

And WE'RE the racists??

#11,095 ·
............Why is it that the majority of black comics use race as a basis for jokes and laughs but you don't see that very much with white comics??..............the other two who basically built their entire show on racially based "jokes".

And WE'RE the racists??
paraphrasing someone else on GL4x4....I'm not racist but i do like to drive fast.

anyway, is it humor or are they making money off the race bit?
u r correct, it IS a one way street.
now get your ****** white ass back to work so as you can pay yours taxes and don't ax anymore stupid questions.

#11,100 ·
paraphrasing someone else on GL4x4....I'm not racist but i do like to drive fast.

anyway, is it humor or are they making money off the race bit?
u r correct, it IS a one way street.
now get your ****** white ass back to work so as you can pay yours taxes and don't ax anymore stupid questions.
DUDE! You stuck in the '70's or something?!?

This is the new millennium! You mean to say "get your CRACKER white as back to work..." Yess-ssuuhhh mass-uh boss man.

But maybe I AM racist...............I like crackers. Saltines..........with butter........in my chili! :rolleyes: