Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#59,321 ·
Maybe this is why?
That's also one from the 1970's

Is that the one that looks like a sun lamp or whatever? Screws to the top of a bottle?
Yep, that's the one. Ugly as hell, and with only on or off, i'd be turning it on and off all the time in my deer blind.

#59,325 ·
I haven't seen one in age's now that you mention it. I had a 75 Bronco in highschool with one hose clamped to the dash for defrost lmao.

Can't find one on Amazon or all of Google, weird.
Yep, 3-4 years ago, you could find portable propane heaters all over.

Now, it seems that only ones available are Mr. heater's. And they're great, for large areas. Not for smaller deer blinds

Looks like i'm sticking with my old burner

#59,326 ·
Yep, 3-4 years ago, you could find portable propane heaters all over.

Now, it seems that only ones available are Mr. heater's. And they're great, for large areas. Not for smaller deer blinds

Looks like i'm sticking with my old burner
You should invent a rechargeable battery pack driven thermal underwear system. Then you can be warm in and out of the blind.

#59,333 ·
What little sleep I get these days seems to be filled with revenge dreams.

I wake up more tired than when I go to bed.

HR has asked if I want to do a FMLA or whatever the hell the family medical leave is called, but no one is going to pay my bills while I get my head together.

My wife keeps wanting me to go up north to visit her family, and while I get along with them great, I really need to get away from everyone and everything for a few days at least.

Tempted to fire up the TransVan and head to a random campground- and leave my phone at home. But if I did that, my wife would have a nervous breakdown.

Under pressure at work to solve problems, but I can't stay focused.

If it wasn't for being able to just type out this random shit here, I don't think I could function at all anymore.
In all seriousness have you tried pot? I think you'd be a great candidate for medicinal use.

#59,338 ·
If I would't lose my CPL I would get my medical card, my knees are fucked. There are stretches I really wonder if the pain is worth being able to carry.
That's a hell of a thing, I didn't know that. Concerning my meth-mouthed new neighbor told me all about how he pays his bills by selling pills he and his GF get through Obamacare, and how he has her listed as a "tenant" so she can get more food stamps... And has a CPL, that's pretty fucked up. Because if anyone smokes weed, it's that dude lol.