Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#7,062 ·
#7,068 ·
Bored out of my mind at work.
at least your at work. I did my pt, cleaned the house, masturbated, did laundry, did more pt, cleaned a couple guns and it only took about 3 hours of my day.:(

#7,069 ·
i found out in wyoming on my 3 days off a week, I had the same problem. I would get all my running around done the first day, landry and what not, sleep in the second and be bored out of my mind the other 1.5 days. Accually started building car models out there to pass the time...and oh yeah i drank ALOT.

#7,070 ·
id be studying physics right about now, not web wheelin thats forsure! :sonicjay: I suck at tests and math and physics are the worst.
i should be
should being the key word there

#7,071 ·
i found out in wyoming on my 3 days off a week, I had the same problem. I would get all my running around done the first day, landry and what not, sleep in the second and be bored out of my mind the other 1.5 days. Accually started building car models out there to pass the time...and oh yeah i drank ALOT.
plenty to do out here but I have been off work for months due to my knee injury. I am going to take the quad out tomorrow and look for something to kill with my garand.

#7,072 ·
plenty to do out here but I have been off work for months due to my knee injury. I am going to take the quad out tomorrow and look for something to kill with my garand.
plenty to do out of town, yes. In gillette, not so much without spending alot of money. I had a buddy out there that had a sick gun collection and we use to go out of town and pop off some rounds, it was awesome cause I got to shoot all sorts of guns that I never shot before.

and I dont know why this just popped in my head but I really miss taco johns..:sonicjay:

#7,073 ·
plenty to do out of town, yes. In gillette, not so much without spending alot of money. I had a buddy out there that had a sick gun collection and we use to go out of town and pop off some rounds, it was awesome cause I got to shoot all sorts of guns that I never shot before.

and I dont know why this just popped in my head but I really miss taco johns..:sonicjay:
I hate taco johns. that shit is toxic. first thing i did was get potatoes ole supreme, my guts hurt for a day and my ass was raw. I have a gun collection that has over 40+ guns in 3 states now. I have more money invested in guns than in my vehicle, ira, 401k and cabin.:sonicjay: dont drink, dont smoke, dont buy fancy clothes or fast cars. gotta spend it on something lol.

#7,078 ·
#7,080 ·
Pray for better blood circulation? :sonicjay::sonicjay:
Maybe god will give me a gift of a padded toilet seat. Or maybe if I cry enough about being a poor dirt ass like you people I know will offer to buy me one. Then I can believe in god since he answered my prayers.