Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#57,433 ·
Everyone else seems to be doing the boat thing. I finally got me a little fishing boat that was my dad's. My woman loves fishing so hopefully we spend a lot of time together on it

Fuckin tapatalk of well i guess now the boat and jeep have super amazing upside down abilities
Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

#57,437 ·
Best thing ever. My girlfriend got me one for my birthday. My buddy gave me shit saying he drinks his beer too fast to get cold, but regardless I can tell the difference no matter how fast I drink it.
I slid a bottle of water in mine and had it outside while I was putting an alternator on my car, came inside and forgot about the water for a good hour, went back out and it was still crisp cool and refreshing and almost as cold as when I pulled it out of the fridge.

#57,438 ·
Finally got me a yeti can coolster and I have to say that I am absolutely loving this thing, totally impressed the hell out of me. @booblinker
Best thing ever. My girlfriend got me one for my birthday. My buddy gave me shit saying he drinks his beer too fast to get cold, but regardless I can tell the difference no matter how fast I drink it.
Co-worker bought a RTIC brand version of the coolster, One day we are going to do a comparison, even thought I could just google it and find out :sonicjay: