Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Tragedy in Paris

9K views 134 replies 32 participants last post by  XXXJ 
#1 ·
Horrific. Killing people in the concert hall one by one.

When will the world realize we need to wipe these people off the face of the earth.

#11 ·
The world changed today.

Muslims just woke up a lonnngggggg dormant beast. France is already on the path of redemption for their lack of action of the last 60 years... they were once the greatest military force on Earth... ISIS just turned them into a raging animal.

#12 ·
Pfft. Not much changed today.

This is the world we live in. You can spend 10 kazlligabillion dollars and you will not stop terrorism. That is the essence of the word...

You can call me whatever name you want. I'm not the one chasing the impossible.

Just how are you going to 'wipe them all out", as has been suggested?

And just to keep the reality check going....just who was it who fucked us into the desert? Who? Fucking admit it.

#17 ·
Comparing it to 9/11? They lost a couple hundred, we lost damn near 3,000. its bad but unfortunately i doubt the people are going to wake up to what is happening in this world until this bullshit starts happening regularly somewhere other than some bullshit middle eastern country nobody knows about and just sees a glimpse as they flip the channels on tv

#21 ·
I don't know how to stop it and I am very surprised it hasn't happened here in the United States yet. It's virtually impossible to stop people who do a single strike and die. With luck they can track who they are and who they associated with but if you can't prove any conspiracy, you can't do anything to the others.

I agree, it's not the same impact as 9/11 by numbers but I do think that it has woken up the French people to what is happening in their country.

#23 ·
Was the Boton Marathon bombing the same as this?

I think there have been terrorist actions happening here but they don't get covered by the media or they call is something else like workplace violence.

If that is true is that not propaganda? Like we have been dealt our whole lives?

#26 · (Edited)
Muslims doing what Muslims do.

GW Bush was mocked for saying this and it was true then, was true In 1803 and is true today.
Americans are asking "Why do they hate us?"

They hate what they see right here in this chamber: a democratically elected government. Their leaders are self-appointed. They hate our freedoms: our freedom of religion, our freedom of speech, our freedom to vote and assemble and disagree with each other.

They want to overthrow existing governments in many Muslim countries such as Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Jordan. They want to drive Israel out of the Middle East. They want to drive Christians and Jews out of vast regions of Asia and Africa.

These terrorists kill not merely to end lives, but to disrupt and end a way of life. With every atrocity, they hope that America grows fearful, retreating from the world and forsaking our friends. They stand against us because we stand in their way.

We're not deceived by their pretenses to piety.

#30 ·
I know exactly how to stop it.

Kill them all. None of this PC "nation building" type of war that pathetic politicians have been attempting since Vietnam.

War is simple. You go in. You bomb the living hell out of everything and kill so many of them that they have no choice but to run and hide and then leave. You make the price of these types of attacks so damn high that the people around them will kill them before we have to out of fear of our response.

You can't win the hearts and minds of fundamentalist extremists. The only option is to kill them.

I've been over there. I have seen their culture. My assessment is based on experience... not what I saw on TV.

#36 ·
Here is where a bit of the 2nd amendment comes into play.

The 'well regulated militia' part.

Note the word is 'militia', not 'military'.

In context of the times, 'militia' was the 'minutemen' who could answer a call to arms in an instant.

The 'militia' can be any person who is armed and sufficiently skilled with their weapon to be called upon in a time of emergency.

The tinfoil hats have defined a militia as being able to defend against a government bent on tyranny, but a militia is also capable of defending the country by being both local, and unobtrusive.

If law abiding gun owners see themselves in this light, then the adage of 'a gun behind every blade of grass' is true, and is our first line of defense against the terrorists who are undoubtedly already among us.

#43 ·
so you go whipe out half a country to send a message.

will that push all the border line muslims of this country to turn extremest? I agree with no mercy and kill them all. But I wonder the retaliation of the people that like to live hear and don't cause any trouble. Does Dearborn turn into the capitol of terrorist acts within our borders. And then do we have to bomb our own cities to remove the threat?

#45 ·
These goat fuckers have been fighting each other since the stone age, I guess we were feeling left out. Apparently we haven't learned from history.

I don't care about playing world police, or the world death rate. I care about playing US defense and keeping our resources for such. You fuck with the US and we'll come visit long enough to drop a drone bomb on your head and go back home to bacon and playing with boobies.

That's my thought. If a foreign military set up base and rolled through your town for 10+ years, even a normal dude would say fuck those guys and join up a resistance organization. In this case, it's the terrorist groups. It's easy recruiting for them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.