Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#13,221 ·
Of Course

Out of town for two more weeks, big storm comes through, rips 2 canopies out in the backyard, two trees from neighbors down and broken fence sections, tons of limbs down in the front yard.
Wife can't get generator started, hopefully power is back on soon, i've got sump pumps that need to run :(
That sounds like no fun at all :( It sucks when something bad happens and you aren't home.

#13,226 ·
Johnson& Johnson of Lititz, Pennsylvania are fucking idiots.

I get here yesterday at 1100 for my 1200 which should be a drop and hook. I only had till 1830 so I didn't see a point in waiting if there is a chance I can miss traffic. The trailer should be ready by 11 anyway and in most large places it is.

They did not even have the load picked yet.:( But they did already have a trailer in a door along with 4 other of my company trailers. So, I sit around till 3pm and they say they are finally loading it on a trailer. The thing is loaded by 4pm and I am ready to go.

It is a rail trailer and should be a van :fish:so after talking with my dispatch for 30 minutes I arrange to just run the rail and then switch it out for a van after I make on time delivery.

I get to the gate and they tell me I cant take the rail out and it needs to be reloaded onto a van. :mad:

So, I left and bob tailed to a small(but nice) truck stop in Lancaster.

I arrive at 4am this morning and hook to the trailer and the seal is wrong. :eek:J&J won't be in till 5am so here I sit.
The new trailer also has a tire with a tear in the sidewall:thumb: and I am waiting for a tech to do a pull and place. I think the tech will have the tire fixed before these idiots talk it over and print me out some new paperwork with the correct seal.

I could have had this thing delivered at like 1300 today if they had it ready by 11. Now, I will be lucky to get it there by 6am the 1st. Not that I or my DM gives a fuck at this point when it delivers.

I hope that I don't get shit at the delivery for being so damn late. It should be a drop and hook.

This is the part of my job I hate.

#13,227 ·
gotta love it. "go get this load and we will have you home by Wednesday" meanwhile friday rolls around and your in Mississippi going "what happened to wednesday?"

Thats what I like about my current job. Go get the load, no appt, load it yourself, go drop off the load, no appt, unload it yourself. you have the keys and combinations to everything and most deliveries are 24/7.

#13,230 · (Edited)
How about a nice throbbing sinus headache to start your day?

Awesome! Thanks!!! :(
I feel your pain I've been getting at least two a week. I take Allegra D and Advil migraine. Makes dull down within 45 min.

Note: if you go buy Allegra D bring your ID, it's one of them meth ingredients.