Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#13,162 · (Edited)
#13,167 ·
It's awesome, the bat got in because the soffits are not cased in all the way around yet, that's how the bat got in. Today is soffit day for sure.
Also bought a ranger for the property
Good to hear. Next time I'm in Houghton Lake I'll have to come up and see it if you're up there.

Nice Ranger! Bring it home, plate it, and drive around like the cool people do:teehee:

#13,170 ·
Good to hear. Next time I'm in Houghton Lake I'll have to come up and see it if you're up there.

Nice Ranger! Bring it home, plate it, and drive around like the cool people do:teehee:
Open invite whenever you wanna come up let me know

#13,171 ·
.in the near future we will hear someone tell the judge:

"but your honor, i did NOT beat the snot out of my wife/girlfriend/bitch because i am out of control. i did it because i am suffering from concussion-induced fits of uncontrollable rage that result from my days as a football player.

ya know, kinda like those rages i suffered when i was on steroids!"

#13,173 ·
.in the near future we will hear someone tell the judge:

"but your honor, i did NOT beat the snot out of my wife/girlfriend/bitch because i am out of control. i did it because i am suffering from concussion-induced fits of uncontrollable rage that result from my days as a football player.

ya know, kinda like those rages i suffered when i was on steroids!"
My wife and I were discussing this story... Absolute crazyness. Pro football players who sue the NFL for not disclosing that they could suffer head injuries is as dumb as a FireFighter suing a Michigan Fire Chiefs Association if I get burned in a fire, which I have.

#13,174 ·
Next move is the NHL players suing the NHL for the need of excessive dental work.

There are inherent risks with certain professions. Some more obvious than others, like head injuries in football. People have to weight the risk v reward and make a decision.

Once again, personal responsibility is gone.

#13,176 ·
For some reason this popped in my head almost instantly. :sonicjay:

You can't catch a bat with a pot.. Moron

Lol luckily a twenty foot roll of tyvek did the trick.