Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#6,005 ·
After changing a steering column and shaft in a cj5 I remember why I hate working on them so much, big parts in a little jeep doesn't work out

#6,013 ·
Nothing extreme really.

The guy that sits next to me comes in wearing worn out t-shirts and ripped up blue jeans and hat often, then one of the younger guys just came in with shorts on.

Also, there is only one woman that works here...in case that's what you were hoping for. :sonicjay:
I had that conversation and while I really meant to say.. "no one here needs to see your sniz" I had to say " skirts should be no higher than 2 inches above your knee" I also had to say "stapless shirts are not work appropriate"...
Seriously? I am not a manager at taco bell.. people should know this stuff :fish:

#6,014 ·
I think its time the boss sends out the "proper work attire" email again...
We have a movie company on the 4th floor....................Couple of the guys come into work in Capri's, flip-flops, and ratted out t-shirts.

In the winter they still wear the capri's but switch to Sandles and wool socks.

#6,017 ·
We have a movie company on the 4th floor....................Couple of the guys come into work in Capri's, flip-flops, and ratted out t-shirts.

In the winter they still wear the capri's but switch to Sandles and wool socks.
That is acceptable attire for that industry. When I was in that business I wore shorts, flip flops and tank tops. If you are spending all day in the studio who cares what you look like. :confused:

#6,018 ·
That is acceptable attire for that industry. When I was in that business I wore shorts, flip flops and tank tops. If you are spending all day in the studio who cares what you look like. :confused:

I would agree, except that they parade by my engineering firm all the time, and well its just looks a little out of place for my clients. They really shouldn't even be on my floor but for some reason they have decided our bathroom is better.:sonicjay:

............oh, and they have a similar personality, and build to Shotgun. :teehee: