Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Smith and Wesson 645, 45 ACP

14K views 39 replies 9 participants last post by  XXXJ 
#1 ·

$450, FTF, CPL or PP only

See less See more
#6 · (Edited)
Oh no. I love a girl with nails!!!
Like the song says "Fingernails are pretty, Fingernails are good, Seems that all they ever wanted was a marking"

interested in trade?
I'm looking for a S&W 686/66/19 snub. But open to suggestions.

This is a really sweet pistol. I just never carry it or shoot it any more.

#21 · (Edited)
This gun is still banned in Washington DC

http://www.washtimes.com/news/2008/jun/28/gun-control-still-in-force-chief-says/

Gun control still in force, chief says
Semiautomatics banned

The Supreme Court decision overturning the District's handgun ban won't trigger an open season for guns, Metropolitan Police Chief Cathy L. Lanier said Friday, because D.C. law still bans all semiautomatic weapons — such as the common 9 mm pistols used by police and the military.

Chief Lanier, responding to online questions in her own live chat noted that, "Automatic and semiautomatic handguns generally remain illegal ... and the Supreme Court's ruling is limited to handguns in the home only and does not allow them to be carried outside the home."

The D.C. semiautomatic weapon ban applies to any firearm capable of carrying 12 rounds or more. In effect, that restricts purchasers of modern handguns to revolvers -- such as the .38 Special or its powerful successor, the .357 Magnum -- which typically carry five or six rounds at a time and cannot be modified to hold more.

Most other handguns are outlawed, even though most are designed for magazines that carry 10 rounds or less, because they could carry more rounds with modified magazines. Weapons capable of holding such magazines are illegal "machine guns" under D.C. law.

"It doesn't matter if the gun owner actually has a magazine that size — all it takes is for one to exist somewhere,"

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.