Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

`98 Gravely Pro 50 walk behind mower

12K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Yetti 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi guys I'm selling my wifes Mower. she has had enough walking for her 42 year old frame. so with that I have a `98 Gravely Pro 50 for sale.
I bought it 2 years old and I have keep it in good working order for the last 7 years. I change the oil every spring and its a one pull machine. runs great mows great and I have never had a major failure of anything like engine or deck shafts. I have replaced belts & blades as needed. right know I have the hand grip safetys over ridden because they were causing my wifes hands to hurt. I have a bunch of pics so feel free to ask questions.

as far as I know its 13 hp. I run 15w40 in it and its a pressurized oiling system( it takes a filter).
I think $1800 is a fair price for it since I can't find any other ones to compare it to except new.

I don't know how fast you can run, but this is rated at 3.9 acres an hour at full speed.

See less See more
#5 ·
I have it set around 1 1/2" right now. If I remember right it can be set from 3/4" to 4".
as side from these pics what else would you like to see?

#7 ·
well I just got the Gravley back cutting this week. the prop shaft went and got loose so I rebuilt all three towers and replaced the blades, Bearing and seals. did all the adjustments so it handles great. the wife tested it out today mowing for the last 6 hours. shes out washing it now.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.