Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Ski-doo Rev Snowmobile Custom Wraps!

12K views 23 replies 8 participants last post by  FAS4DOR 
#1 · (Edited)
Ski-Doo Rev cuztom vinyl wraps are now being made right here in Michigan. These are designed how you want them so your sled looks the way you want it. We have been sending the few that we have done to the paint shop to have the sides painted because the vinyl sticks a little better. Although it does stick on the factory plastic. These wraps are in the ballpark of $250-$300. Basically you come up with what you want and we will design it, laminate it, and ship it. For any questions regarding one of these custom wraps contact us Mon-Fri 8am-6pm 517-278-9689 or www.tuckeymotorsports.com

See less See more
#4 ·
Ski-Doo Rev cuztom vinyl wraps are now being made right here in Michigan. These are designed how you want them so your sled looks the way you want it. We have been sending the few that we have done to the paint shop to have the sides painted because the vinyl sticks a little better. Although it does stick on the factory plastic. These wraps are in the ballpark of $250-$300. Basically you come up with what you want and we will design it, laminate it, and ship it. For any questions regarding one of these custom wraps contact us Mon-Fri 8am-6pm 517-278-9689

Why do the decals say SEA on a SKI DOO??? Do you do these kits your self?

#17 ·
My friend put a wrap on his Liberator this summer. We use to have to wax it everytime now we just wipe it off and it looks like new. The water spots don't seem to stay on or the grime.

My trailer is black so it is always covered in road salt. Better the trailer then the sleds though.

#18 ·
nice pics man! i saw some of those trailers at the sno x. here is a pic of mine. maybe we can get a nice wrap going.

#21 ·
Brandon and the guys do excellent work. I would recommend them to anybody on here looking for custom wraps. Tuckey's does all of our show trucks for us. We always have people ask us how much our "paint job" cost. When we tell them it is vinyl they always inspect it because they think we are pulling their leg. I would say that is an excellent testiment to the quality of the their printing and installation.

#24 ·
Hey, sorry it took so long to get back with ya. Feel free to click on the website link in my signature or in the first thread, get the phone number, and call the shop. Ask for Brandon, and tell him you seen the post on here and he will get with you on what we need to do to get something drawn up.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.