Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

for sale one man submarine

26K views 68 replies 41 participants last post by  xj97sport 
#1 ·
i have a one man mini wet sub for sale . i got it from my brother (an ex navy man) for my birthday a few years back. he was moving and knew i was a scuba diver and thought i might like it. i will post pics of it when i get a camera. im not even sure how much to ask for it it needs a little assyembly. but comes with tank's(already filled) the regulator(for the tanks). all it needs is two group 24 batteries and to wire up the electric motor. i w ould keep it but im 6 foot 5 and i dont fit in it. not even close

Pinky

419-392-8108 (after 3:30 please)

#31 ·
where is USVI? I've never heard of it.

We'll have to get a group together and do some dives this year. Most of my diving has been up north. I haven't done any since I've moved down here. I'd love if somebody could show me some good dive spots...

#36 ·
im still waiting on girlfriend to bring camera over and no it dont look like that . you remember the beetles yellow submarine ? kinda like that . and i too am a diver . mostly quarry diving for me and one time in a 25 foot deep lake to find the ladder from the pontoon boat that got knocked off by some drunk .

Pinky

but will get pics up asap

#55 ·
im still waiting on girlfriend to bring camera over and no it dont look like that . you remember the beetles yellow submarine ? kinda like that
Did you guys pick this up over by Newaygo? There was a yellow sub over there that sat for sale for a few years on the back way to Hardy Dam.

Pretty sure that one was made out of a 500 gal. propane tank with a turret looking thingy on top, seemed like a water based coffin to me (no offense).

#47 ·
I wanna see some pics.

If any of ya get over to the west side get ahold of me, I dive a lot. Open, Advanced, Nitrox, rescue, recovery, wreck, ice, deep, Sheriff's Dept Rescue/recovery diver and have a 32' boat set up to dive with a kick ass ladder that makes it really easy to get on and off.

#50 ·
ok here is the deal this sub is not real. it does not exist. so with that, i will offer non real non existant money that i will never have so 10 gillion kazillion billion dollars and 33 cents! i win the fake sub . i will be over to pick it up in my super fancy sub tow rig.

#65 ·
Well summers over so the demand is lower. So I'm saying Your a frigin looser for not taking the gum rapper bid. Now I will give you a $1 just for a pic. of the darn thing and 35 cents more for it.

and is this AM or PM to call . I thunks I will try AM first.
Or everyone could call around that time and MAYBE we get some PICS

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.