Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

for sale one man submarine

26K views 68 replies 41 participants last post by  xj97sport 
#1 ·
i have a one man mini wet sub for sale . i got it from my brother (an ex navy man) for my birthday a few years back. he was moving and knew i was a scuba diver and thought i might like it. i will post pics of it when i get a camera. im not even sure how much to ask for it it needs a little assyembly. but comes with tank's(already filled) the regulator(for the tanks). all it needs is two group 24 batteries and to wire up the electric motor. i w ould keep it but im 6 foot 5 and i dont fit in it. not even close

Pinky

419-392-8108 (after 3:30 please)

#20 ·
I think I've seen these. The ones I saw you basically sat on almost like a motorcycle, only you were more or less laying down on it. There were props pushing at the back and some fins to steer it. There was a tank, or two, mounted down between your legs and the scuba regulator came up and you breathed through that...

Looked real cool. A dive shop in Traverse City had two of them.

#23 ·
does it come with a GL sticker?

that would really take "Great Lakes" to a whole new meaning. .lol.

#25 ·
scuba is great, but with this you can be completely lazy and make it do the work for you! lol

who's scuba divers here anyway? Since moving down here, I don't have anybody to dive with...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.