Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

mr green's party of a lifetime!!!!!

17K views 297 replies 47 participants last post by  Christmas Cookie 
#1 ·
ok here is the deal we are throwing a party for mr green's great chose to go racing:woot: it will be dec 29th and invite only:finger:if you are a regular at my place then i guess you can stop by. everyone else needs to get the ok from mr green or i to attend :bdr2: its going to be a all day/night thing with wheeling and a big oll damn fire!!!!!!!! we will also keep the fire going in the barn for the skinny kids .
tents campers motorhomes are all welcome :rock: we will even let west side people come play :nana::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

#92 ·
im thinking about buying a 6foot sub for lunch ,,,,,,,,,,everone ok with that?...........we need more firewood for the bonfire and split stuff for in the garage !

#97 ·
we should change his name to that :teehee:,........i do feel really bad for him tho .......it def sucks

#102 ·
on a side note i need a open light up sign for the barn lol any good places to buy from?

#135 ·
yah now i need to sell it or just fix the damn thing lol .........................the van is a 99 or 2000 5.4 e350 it could prob use a tune up atleast one coil pack and some of the brake lines that run down the frame . we will know better when its out of the barn and someone can crawl around under it :sonicjay:

#138 ·
Im bringing the kegerator.. seth has an open sign we could prob borrow. we should have the $ for van repairs this weekend so we'll have to get done somtime next week shouldnt take long to do it if everything goes good. and hopfully i have time to finish up the cherokee next week as well.. and im thirsty and Happy B-Day Scott =D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.